Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

fin12 wrote: »
    Nicolas Cage is pretty hot in that film. Long hair and a beard really suit him.

Oh god no!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

He’s gawjus in it Ye nutters!

I wonder will we have some more join our clique from the love island thread

*thinly veiled “ hope I am in clique” statement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Rfrip wrote: »
    I wonder will we have some more join our clique from the love island thread

*thinly veiled “ hope I am in clique” statement

tenor.gif?itemid=9582224

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

See ye in Fibbers x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Watched Den of Thieves last night, pretty good if a tad too long.
    Watched Annihilation the night before, bit of a strange one. Both worth a watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

So this is where you're hiding the lot of yez. I've been off radar for a while a few family problems. Hiya Mam. Well I'm back huns and I'm going rogue.

A few points.

Reading through thread and some previous I realise mack and IBC are an item and I'm yeah yeah I called that first, fookin knew it. Retro are you Anna, you sound very like Anna, if I'm wrong I apologise. Everyone else please let me back in the clique..... I'm sorry I left...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So this is where you're hiding the lot of yez. I've been off radar for a while a few family problems. Hiya Mam. Well I'm back huns and I'm going rogue.

A few points.

Reading through thread and some previous I realise mack and IBC are an item and I'm yeah yeah I called that first, fookin knew it. Retro are you Anna, you sound very like Anna, if I'm wrong I apologise. Everyone else please let me back in the clique..... I'm sorry I left...

You didn't leave , no one ever really truly leaves :D

Good to see you back Missy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Missy!! Great to see you posting here! Hope you're ok. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

A few points.

tenor.gif?itemid=5694006

• Advertisement

Aw I feel more welcome than my own family. If you only you knew how true that is.

Well love Island it is, i look forward to the serious analysis /bitch in of housemates bring it on.

Aw I feel more welcome than my own family. If you only you knew how true that is.

Well love Island it is, i look forward to the serious analysis /bitch in of housemates bring it on.

We're your family now.
    I'd insert the I'm your captain now gif if I knew how to gif.

So excited for love island with all of you!

We're always here Missy , this thread and everyone on it are great for lifting the spirits (not the alcohol ones , well, them too!) when we're feeling down .

Plus , latest news is apparently I'll be perving with ye ..

God help me , sorry , ye :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »

God help me , sorry , ye :D

Missy, just to clarify, mam actively chose the perve life, it didn't choose her.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Missy, just to clarify, mam actively chose the perve life, it didn't choose her.

Don't tell untruths !!
    I mistakenly wrote the wrong word and all of a sudden I'm a pervert!!! :(:(

When does it start again ? :D

Mam of 4 wrote:

Omg I feel so welcome but Mam what the hell happened you used to be so respectable! By the way I agree about HWONJ I was an avid follower of that up until Joe got arrested for a dui. I must watch again.

Obviously mam you've been brain washed, I blame IBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Welcome back Missy! Sorry to hear things haven’t been going great, but hope we can keep your mind off your troubles :) x

And hiiiii everyone else! Haven’t posted much lately but always reading and chuckling! I’m looking forward to giving Love Island a try and hope that the thread will be good craic. I do think Mack will hate it and won’t last past the first ad break though :/ but we’ll be at our little cottage retreat in Skibbereen when it starts on Monday so I’ll get him drunk before kick off time and hopefully that’ll make him more tolerant...

Omg I feel so welcome but Mam what the hell happened you used to be so respectable! By the way I agree about HWONJ I was an avid follower of that up until Joe got arrested for a dui. I must watch again.

What?!!! I’m the most innocent one here...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

any Nathan carter fans? The Nathan Carter show just started on RTÉ 1 Nathan is so handsome.

• Advertisement

any Nathan carter fans? The Nathan Carter show just started on RTÉ 1 Nathan is so handsome.

Ive a feeling fin from tonight’s posts we have very different taste in men :D

And hiiiii everyone else! Haven’t posted much lately but always reading and chuckling! I’m looking forward to giving Love Island a try and hope that the thread will be good craic. I do think Mack will hate it and won’t last past the first ad break though :/ but we’ll be at our little cottage retreat in Skibbereen when it starts on Monday so I’ll get him drunk before kick off time and hopefully that’ll make him more tolerant...

I dunno you come in with your sexy santa hat and your innocent minion eye and you expect us all to fall for it. Well mam did but I refuse to fall for your floppy hat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I love it too. Summery dresses > winter tights. Although a breeze would be nice. I’m plagued with hay fever too. What do you take for it? I had to get a prescribed nasal spray. Nothing works for me anymore :(

I get Telfast tabs from the doctor. Find them brilliant. My crappy hayfever starts at the end of March and goes until the end of July so I start taking them after Paddy's day. Along with nasal spray and eyedrops. Only for them I'd be lost. I'll never forget summers where I was pregnant and couldn't take anything. No exaggeration, pure hell.

Ive a feeling fin from tonight’s posts we have very different taste in men :D

What about Johnny Depp and Tom Hardy?

They corrupted me I'm telling you !!

The Housewives are great , mad as always !

fin12 wrote:

Oh well now you're talking. Hmmm

I’m more a Ryan Reynolds and Ryan gosling/Andrew Lincoln gal

Btw did you see the pics of Johnny depp on in the daily mail? He looks like he’s on the way out

I’m more a Ryan Reynolds and Ryan gosling/Andrew Lincoln gal

Btw did you see the pics of Johnny depp on in the daily mail? He looks like he’s on the way out

Ya he looks very bad, I think it’s for a role a few people were saying that in the comments.

any Nathan carter fans?

No. And I’m judging you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

A few points.

Tis myself that’s in it. Did you get married yet?

Advertisement