Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

hobbies-leisure-jacuzzi-hottub-hot_tub-hot_tub-nature_photography-mgrn524_low.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Oh what a bloody day! Discovered I had 'visitors' creepy crawlin' on me head!! Can ye imagine? Can ye feckin' imagine?!! Had to dose us all of course with that Full Marks stuff after hunting for a chemist that was open. €18 a bottle, I got the big bottle, 2 in fact, for follow up. I've barely any left. I'll never forget it. Washing bedclothes and stuff all day. Scouring heads all day. Oh me nerves lads!!

Check yer virtual heads, we've had a lot of hugs here lately.:eek:

I won't be watching Love Island either. I'd rather pull my nitty hair out.:(

In the shock of it all I forgot to buy wine.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,912 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

crustybla wrote: »
    Oh what a bloody day! Discovered I had 'visitors' creepy crawlin' on me head!! Can ye imagine? Can ye feckin' imagine?!! Had to dose us all of course with that Full Marks stuff after hunting for a chemist that was open. €18 a bottle, I got the big bottle, 2 in fact, for follow up. I've barely any left. I'll never forget it. Washing bedclothes and stuff all day. Scouring heads all day. Oh me nerves lads!!

Little b@stars aren't they , stubborn buggers !!

Mayonnaise is meant to smother them too , if the chemists weren't open :)
    Babysitting here , she got overtired, I put her in buggy went for a walk ,nope . Put her in the car drove around for twenty minutes , she is now asleep, back in now coffee and biscuits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

crustybla wrote:

Omg, you poor thing, I'm itching on your behalf!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

I heard the Mayonnaise thing before Mam, didn't want to chance it in case it didn't work. Must check it out further. That stuff is some price! I nearly passed out.
    Fair play to you, nothing as bad as an overtired child. Do you have her for the night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,912 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I heard the Mayonnaise thing before Mam, didn't want to chance it in case it didn't work. Must check it out further. That stuff is some price! I nearly passed out.
    Fair play to you, nothing as bad as an overtired child. Do you have her for the night?

Lol , the price of the stuff is brutal , and I thought it was dear enough years ago when mine were small :o
    Nah Crusty , they're finished working in an hour or so , then they'll pick her up , she's normally asleep by seven !

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Who needs Love Island #macklife

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

tenor.gif?itemid=10698011

skipper_G wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=10698011

You relax there skippereen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Really enjoyed love island!! Damn it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Holy crap! Some prisoner has escaped. call the cops!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sunglasses indoors! #diva
    Could have sworn those were eyepatches at first glance

Think I’m out with Love Island already

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Get back in there anna

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I feel itchy just reading this post :eek:
    What a nightmare, glad you got sorted though

Never watched it, tell me your thoughts on it please, fake ****e or what

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Aw no Anna really??

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aw no Anna really??

I’ll probably swing in and out, like the swinger that I am :pac:

deco nate wrote: »
    Never watched it, tell me your thoughts on it please, fake ****e or what

Not a lot of substance to it tonight, but that’s cos they were just pairing off and taking about who’s fit innit. Probably unfair to judge it on the first night, if you like fitties and titties you’ll love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Didn’t Mack say he was told he looked like Jamie O’Hara?! He fvcking does!!! :D

• Advertisement

I’ll probably swing in and out, like the swinger that I am :pac:

You think you’re a swinger? We’ve been sitting in our hot tub for the last while just minding our own business and living our best lives, then the couple in the cottage across the way decide to get into their hot tub. Mack has been spying on them and trying to get their attention for the last 20 minutes :rolleyes:

I’m 15 minutes in and struggling bigtime with STI Island

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You think you’re a swinger? We’ve been sitting in our hot tub for the last while just minding our own business and living our best lives, then the couple in the cottage across the way decide to get into their hot tub. Mack has been spying on them and trying to get their attention for the last 20 minutes :rolleyes:

If it's hottub time machine 3 you guys should invent big brother!

Didn’t Mack say he was told he looked like Jamie O’Hara?! He fvcking does!!! :D

That is jamie o’hara JP. We bumped into him in Skibbers

Rasputin by Boney M just came on Spotify and Mack tried to do some sort of mating dance to it so decided it was time to come inside.

Nawwwwwwwweewww!! I have to figure out a CBB lookalike for Jamie’s partner Muhaha

Haha and it’s gone! Mack is in the doghouse!(although both of Ye are in that hut thing)

I saw ibc! I’ll sell Ye sketches!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Rasputin by Boney M just came on Spotify and Mack tried to do some sort of mating dance to it so decided it was time to come inside.

:eek::eek:

Not a lot of substance to it tonight, but that’s cos they were just pairing off and taking about who’s fit innit. Probably unfair to judge it on the first night, if you like fitties and titties you’ll love it :D

Not for me so. Hate that ****e

• Advertisement

All joking aside, every time I see someone post this type of picture.
    I wanna punch there face in, is that just me?

Thank fook you don't have tattoos, so you get a pass :D....

This time...

Advertisement