Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ah lads I thought I could count on ye! I'm loving LI.

Last night I was meeting my friend who just got engaged, and we FaceTimed our friend and her partner with their new baby and the only change in my life is that I am now watching love island, such a loser!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'm jumping off the LI bandwagon.

980x.gif

Mack I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'll be there for you neon <3

I really do like it!

neonsofa wrote: »
    Mack I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Sorry bae. I could just feel the IQ levels drop as I was watching it. I need some proper intelligentsia like CBB to get the mind working.

• Advertisement

In fairness these are the people that have populated BB since CH5 took over. Love Island does it so much better though.

CBB still reigns supreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

It’s just a brief summer romance you guys. We still love you. We just want different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

It’s just a brief summer romance you guys. We still love you. We just want different things.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

In fairness these are the people that have populated BB since CH5 took over. Love Island does it so much better though.

CBB still reigns supreme.

The quality of contestant has declined since CH5 took over but at least there is some diversity with the contestants. The contestants on LI are like carbon copies of each other - tanned, hair extensions, look obsessed and self obsessed and the conversation is far from stimulating.

The quality of contestant has declined since CH5 took over but at least there is some diversity with the contestants. The contestants on LI are like carbon copies of each other - tanned, hair extensions, look obsessed and self obsessed and the conversation is far from stimulating.

Honestly I find them exactly the same as the CH5 "normal" BBers.

At least Love Island are proper messing with these fcvkwits heads in the way they only care about, getting laid and getting instagram followers. BB died a death long ago.

CBB now that has proper diversity, but even that's being inundated with Love Island/Geordie Shore/TOWIE rejects.

Very impressed so far, much better than standard BB!

• Advertisement

Honestly I find them exactly the same as the CH5 "normal" BBers.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think some of the contestants from last years BB would fit into the LI mould. Off the top of my head, Ralph, Suckvinder and her husband, Hannah and his sister (love peace and harmony), the posh fella Arthur(?), Joe (bald guy) wouldn't be on LI but some of them featured highly in BB.

Suckvinder and her husband.

That cannot be a real name!!?

Wait, was her husband called Vinder :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

this is it in a nutshell. also the fact i have been watching it so long, + the hope it might get better, causes me to continue to watch

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Omackeral wrote: »
    That cannot be a real name!!?

Wait, was her husband called Vinder :eek:

Oh god you missed that as it was on regular BB. They were a married couple, Imran & Sukhvinder aka Suki. They were flat earthers and she was a nutter, felt sorry for him.

Anyone who watched it will probably be able to do a half decent Imran impersonation.
    "Suki I'm your frrrrieeeennndddd"

Suckvinder tho. That's brilliant. Those whacky Indians. My ex used to have a client from an international company called Manmeet. I think IBC had one in her old job called Gaggindeep. Hilarious carry on. Fantastic.

[quote="Omackeral;107202243 Gaggindeep..[/quote]

Too many jokes. Head exploding.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Oh god you missed that as it was on regular BB. They were a married couple, Imran & Sukhvinder aka Suki. They were flat earthers and she was a nutter, felt sorry for him.

Anyone who watched it will probably be able to do a half decent Imran impersonation.
    "Suki I'm your frrrrieeeennndddd"

I'm your friiieeend sukhvinder- classic. Don't come for me!

Too many jokes. Head exploding.

Not even joking Mackintosh!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Lets be fair, look at some of the names here, I mean who calls their kid mam of 4, skipper g, or omackeral for example :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Omackeral wrote: »
    Suckvinder tho. That's brilliant. Those whacky Indians. My ex used to have a client from an international company called Manmeet. I think IBC had one in her old job called Gaggindeep. Hilarious carry on. Fantastic.

I worked with a guy named Balldeep before, hilarious is not enough

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Lets be fair, look at some of the names here, I mean who calls their kid mam of 4, skipper g, or omackeral for example :)

That's my second name though, not my first... and it's actually O'Mackeral

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kolido wrote: »

Mine call me motherfcuker but I decided to keep it classy for here....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Gagandeep. Very popular name in India apparently. Hilarious.

main-qimg-80643367a492fba78e63fddc10130c27-c

Im-on-my-period---funny-facebook-name_1.jpg

2720822.main_image.jpg?strip=all

I really hope a certain person isn't of an Indian background, or we're all going to court lads, PDF! PDF!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I really hope a certain person isn't of an Indian background, or we're all going to court lads, PDF! PDF!

Always watching

gMB3lld.jpg

Indian, Cowboy, whatever

apr-07-john-wayne.jpg

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement