Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , rooting for the underdog, nice one !!

Don't have a clue who's who or not who tbh , all I could see the other night was pained expressions and eyes shooting daggers at the new comers :)

Ive only realised that the first dumping was tonight...ive been out all night(humble brag) and only back home now...have avoided the LI thread so gonna take a look at it now.

BTW Mam thats all they do is throw dagger looks at each other and say "like" all the time:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

deco nate wrote: »
    Love Island is one of those crappy scripted reality shows, Yea I said it!
    ****ing try have a go at me for saying it, it's fake bull**** that they sign up for in the hope of making them em, something. # Danny Dyer's daughter...

Like, I thought it real like.
    Like wtf.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

...id like Liverpool Hayley to stay haha

I'm afraid to post in the Love Island thread lol...

The hatred for her is amazing ha.

Happy days the best looking girl is still in and the girl with the nicest accent hahahahaha

Burn me I don't care...i love rough common accents no matter where they are from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I’m all for some scouse accents, but hers grates!

Accents are powerful though, Donegal girls are my weakness. Like being hypnotized. Any donegal accents or good impressions? I’ll be your b!tch

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I’m in the minority but I can’t stand most Donegal accents. They piss me off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I've a Donegal accent, I dont speak like wee Daniel though.

You’ll do kolido! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Oh god I couldn’t be listening to that. No offence Kolido. I love the South African accent. Swoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Oh god I couldn’t be listening to that. No offence Kolido. I love the South African accent. Swoon.

*Sith Ifrikan

IBC will tell you I do a very authentic one. We do Apartheid role play sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Omackeral wrote: »
    *Sith Ifrikan

IBC will tell you I do a very authentic one. We do Apartheid role play sometimes.

Insults always sound better in an Afrikaaner twang

• Advertisement

None taken, when Im home it sounds normal to me but I cringe when I hear it on the radio or tv, I havent lived there in over 8 years so I think Ive lost it a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Omackeral wrote: »
    *Sith Ifrikan

Apartheid role play .. I just spat my tea out. Ye two are too funny

Danielle Lloyd making a very strange play for a Pringles ad campaign :pac:

Danielle Lloyd making a very strange play for a Pringles ad campaign :pac:

Prawn cocktail flavour are they?

skipper_G wrote: »
    Prawn cocktail flavour are they?

Maybe not before but they are now!! Christ the stuff in Twitter, she’s fiiiiiiilth!

Shilpa musta hacked her again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dog comes in , curls up on her bed beside my chair in the kitchen, closes her eyes , and proceeds to let off the most lethal , silent but deadly farts...

Does she think I don't know it's her if her eyes are closed or what ??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Scotty T has replaced Bear on Just Tattoo of Us and he got a tattoo of Bear on his arse

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/707381/scotty-t-stephen-bear-just-tattoo-of-us-charlotte-crosby

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Dog comes in , curls up on her bed beside my chair in the kitchen, closes her eyes , and proceeds to let off the most lethal , silent but deadly farts...

Does she think I don't know it's her if her eyes are closed or what ??!!!

Ah, you have a blame hound there Mam.
    So you farted then post here to say it's the dog and if anyone walks in you can say it was the dog.
    Look I even posted about it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Ah, you have a blame hound there Mam.
    So you farted then post here to say it's the dog and if anyone walks in you can say it was the dog.
    Look I even posted about it. :D

Lol , I take accountability for myself Jeff , but not for her noxious odours :D

Anyone here still watch movies on the telly? Bar Christmas, dont think Ive watched one in years. Come to think of it, dont think Ive even had the telly on in the last few months. Need to get it warmed up for the footy starting this week.

Kolido wrote: »
    Anyone here still watch movies on the telly? Bar Christmas, dont think Ive watched one in years. Come to think of it, dont think Ive even had the telly on in the last few months. Need to get it warmed up for the footy starting this week.

I love watching movies on telly but tend to record them so I can forward through the ads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Already started, soccer Aid on now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Just watched Jeepers Creepers on Sky Player. It was such fukkneckery from start to end. IBC was 40% scared and 60% screaming at the telly at the actors for annoying her or being idiots, she was wishing death on our supposed heroes. A dark soul.

It’s literally the worst movie I’ve ever seen. Turned it off 20 mins before the end. Awful shíte.

Part 1? I thought it was pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Part 1? I thought it was pretty good.

Part 1 was a great horror movie, the rest were ****e.

Yeah part 1. It was terrible. I hated every single character. 50% of the movie was the two main characters being incredibly annoying. The other 50% was them making awful choices. So frustrating. I didn’t care enough to even fast forward and see how it ended.

• Advertisement

It’s literally the worst movie I’ve ever seen. Turned it off 20 mins before the end. Awful shíte.

The worst movie ever made is a romcom called Non-Transferable, made using cash from Turkish Airlines and starring YouTube "personalities". It was awful, and not even in a so bad it's good way just a plain old this is visual diarrhoea awful way.

Way worse than Bad Neighbours & Bad Neighbours 2 which complete the top 3.

Advertisement