Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Anna clear your inbox!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anna clear your inbox!!

Bin day was yesterday, let her enjoy it for a bit would ya.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Bin day was yesterday, let her enjoy it for a bit would ya.

It was Tuesday actually....who were you putting bins out with yesterday? :mad:

It was Tuesday actually....who were you putting bins out with yesterday? :mad:

Neonsofa

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Have you ever had an itch,
    That's worse than a stitch,
    To kick this bitch
    That is called The Glitch...

The End.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have you ever had an itch,
    That's worse than a stitch,
    To kick this bitch
    That is called The Glitch...

The End.

tenor.gif?itemid=5210758

The sooner the better the Internet is put in , or I'll be worse than Anna throwing the phone at the TV, it'll be a mobile alright , out through the window. .:o

I was being an ultra high net lazy slob and ordered in one of them gourmet burger meals, took forever to arrive and when I opened it, the order was wrong. But then I realised the person whose order I actually got had ordered a much nicer dinner than I had, so I ate it anyway. Cut to 20 minutes later and me with the meat sweats telling a very confused delivery man no dice on the swip swop.

Thanks stranger with the excellent culinary choices, it was delish

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

giphy.gif

Wow Dave was on top form tonight wasn’t he guys!!! Still laughing

giphy.gif

Wow Dave was on top form tonight wasn’t he guys!!! Still laughing

You still haven’t cleared your inbox :mad: I need to slide into your DMs!

• Advertisement

Get sliding!

You still haven’t cleared your inbox :mad: I need to slide into your DMs!
    Get sliding!

Wait for the MackDogg

Es4UpW4.gif?noredirect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Anna and her full box!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Who da fcuk is Dave?!

deco nate wrote: »
    Who da fcuk is Dave?!

Anna is having an affair with him on us. Thrown to the trash we were

Anna is having an affair with him on us. Thrown to the trash we were

That's where the filth happens. Stay woke fool.

tenor.gif?itemid=5296452

just-taking-out-the-trash.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

deco nate wrote: »
    Who da fcuk is Dave?!
    Oh thank you. It's not just me.

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh thank you. It's not just me.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

200w.webp

Tis lonely in The Melted Welly these days... Ye're all having the craic over yonder I see. I'd almost be tempted but nah. The Staircase has me fairly occupied for now. Enjoy ye're new friends lads. I'm happy that ye're happy and all that sh1te.

crustybla wrote: »
    200w.webp

Tis lonely in The Melted Welly these days... Ye're all having the crack over yonder I see. I'd almost be tempted but nah. The Staircase has me fairly occupied for now. Enjoy ye're new friends lads. I'm happy that ye're happy and all that sh1te.

We're all not gone Crusty, can't wait for the Internet to be reconnected to watch The Stair case.

Mam if I had a euro for every time you seem to be without internet, I’d have at least five euro. Are you with VM?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    We're all not gone Crusty, can't wait for the Internet to be reconnected to watch The Stair case.

Mam, how are you without internet yet you can still post on here? :confused: are you in your neighbors garden and hacking into their internet. :confused:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuIuUW-Mbi9YnODiZhJTQrSEOVR0m7uy8s9-0_-GMlYdcYX-vZ

Mam if I had a euro for every time you seem to be without internet, I’d have at least five euro. Are you with VM?

Ha , am more often without Internet than with it at this point Anna. Was with VM , switched to Siro/Vodafone, which shall be connected I dunno when . Nothing goes right , they came out to install it and there was a blockage underground so they had to dig up the path . Two week wait for that to happen , now wait again to be installed...

I'll bleeding post a dancing gif when it eventually happens :D

Mam, how are you without internet yet you can still post on here? :confused: are you in your neighbors garden and hacking into their internet. :confused:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuIuUW-Mbi9YnODiZhJTQrSEOVR0m7uy8s9-0_-GMlYdcYX-vZ

Sorry Colly , i wish , nah , phone data tbh . Neighbours have no Internet , they hacked into ours when they moved in , cos brains here forgot to put a password on it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Ah Mam, ya poor fceker. Do you like the footie? If so you're grand. If not, well... Hate it myself. Mr C has me addled with it. Croatia and someplace on now.

The Staircase is very good, you'll enjoy it. A slow burn. You'll find yourself pondering on it during the day.

Just walked the dog in the fields. Big mistake. Nose is streaming and I could tear my eyes out.

Hope you're all having a good weekend anyway lads. I mean Mam, Colly and Anna, 'cos the others have left us like. Started a new clique gang elsewhere.:pac:

Ah Mam, ya poor fceker. Do you like the footie? If so you're grand. If not, well... Hate it myself. Mr C has me addled with it. Croatia and someplace on now.

The Staircase is very good, you'll enjoy it. A slow burn. You'll find yourself pondering on it during the day.

Just walked the dog in the fields. Big mistake. Nose is streaming and I could tear my eyes out.

Hope you're all having a good weekend anyway lads. I mean Mam, Colly and Anna, 'cos the others have left us like. Started a new clique gang elsewhere.:pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=11746064

;):D

The Outsiders....

Great film that :D

• Advertisement

Advertisement