Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

skipper_G wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=11746064

;):D

giphy.gif:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,914 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

^^^^^ lol Crusty !!

Looking forward to The Staircase, won't watch it using phone data cos it just eats it up :(

Roll on BB and we get back to normal (whatever that is ) :D

Oh and Missy , hope you're doing ok :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , am more often without Internet than with it at this point Anna. Was with VM , switched to Siro/Vodafone, which shall be connected I dunno when . Nothing goes right , they came out to install it and there was a blockage underground so they had to dig up the path . Two week wait for that to happen , now wait again to be installed...

I'll bleeding post a dancing gif when it eventually happens :D

Now you know how I'v lived just using my phone for Internet for years. :)

That's why I blocked one per......

No I shouldn't bring that up. :D
    I upgraded my phone and provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Watched the first epi of the staircase. Hate the way yanks over dramatise documentaries. It is interesting and with only 3 epi I will get through it quick enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Oh and Missy , hope you're doing ok

I'm doing grand Mam, thanks for asking. Was out last night to celebrate our anniversary with the 2 kids and we had a lovely night. I read all the posts avidly but yez are just too funny, I can't compete but get many many chuckles reading.

My fav was Anna's gif of the Indian lady with the eyepatch. I howled at that. Lol keep them coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kolido wrote: »
    Watched the first epi of the staircase. Hate the way yanks over dramatise documentaries. It is interesting and with only 3 epi I will get through it quick enough.

The Staircase has 13 episodes.

The Staircase has 13 episodes.

Which one are ye all watching, Im watching this one,
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8376430/episodes?season=1&ref_=ttep_ep_sn_pv

There seems to be a rake of shows about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Thst seems to be a dramatisation so the story. The show on Netflix is a documentary that follows the family through the investigation, trial and after.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Thst seems to be a dramatisation so the story. The show on Netflix is a documentary that follows the family through the investigation, trial and after.
    Just starting this now..love these real life dramas..

Happy Daddy's day to you all, whether you're Dad's or not. My fella had a great day, went to the pub with my dad 'for one' at one and came home at half 6. I have a right face on me here. I sent the kids into the other room so I could watch Westworld in peace. Go me.

• Advertisement

Meauldsegosha, how are the wedding plans coming along? Do you have long more? Great excitement for you!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

crustybla wrote: »
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You forgot to take a breath Crusty :D

Thanks Mam. I say that cos I appear to be glitching too, can't thank your post.:)

Debating whether to have a bar of wholenut and a cuppa now. After the wine, and the two slices of cake earlier. Which I had after the big feed of bacon and cabáiste. Comfort eating seeing as I was abandoned today. Any excuse:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Thanks Mam. I say that cos I appear to be glitching too, can't thank your post.:)

Debating whether to have a bar of wholenut and a cuppa now. After the wine, and the two slices of cake earlier. Which I had after the big feed of bacon and cabáiste. Comfort eating seeing as I was abandoned today. Any excuse:D.

I say go for it, I'm after obliterating the entire packet of chocolate emeralds and I can only describe my mental state as melted butter

No excuse needed , have the bar and the tea !
    Why not ? Too often we deprive ourselves of a little treat so have the chocolate and enjoy :)

It's well gone, was gorge. Me belly is like a little hard Xmas pud now. Watched an episode of Money Heist in bed with it. Sad but true. Book now. Night dahlings, sleep well.x

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ah 'tis fair quiet in here lads. I always come out when it's quiet. You lot rabbit on enough to keep me entertained. Hope the grass is greener over there....

Hubby still in the doghouse. Glass of wine downed. Juggling betwixt shows on Netflix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Guys Isabelle's lips! Check out her Insta. She's living life but I'm worried she's gonna have a rylan moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Think it’s quiet in here because Mac, IBC and Anna are all over on the Ask me Anything thread ;)

Rfrip wrote: »
    Think it’s quiet in here because Mac, IBC and Anna are all over on the Ask me Anything thread ;)

Bin day tomorrow ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

tenor.gif?itemid=5729347

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

...........................................................................................mmm
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057883474/5/#post107296439...............................

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

giphy.gif

L2qOGeh.gif

Deco you cheeky fcuker, I saw what you did in the AMA thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Omackeral wrote: »
    Deco you cheeky fcuker, I saw what you did in the AMA thread!

Shouldn't you be over there answering questions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Shouldn't you be over there answering questions?
    Omackeral wrote: »
    So to speak.

Anyone saying to you “oh you and your missus should call it a day” or “you aren’t enough for each other” obviously know your relationship more than you and your wife. Nothing worse than a know all that actually knows nothing about a topic.

Truthfully, I’m sure there’s a kink and a dynamic to it that makes you both tick, maybe in different ways. I can imagine you’re getting the most out of having hot people at their best to have fun with while not having to worry about arguing about stupid sh*t like putting out the bins, as pointed out earlier! Then you stilll get to have each other everyday too. It’s like having your cake and eating it too... or sticking your man meat in it anyway :p

Fair play

After seeing IBC, and of course the handsome Jamie O' Hara, I heartily support the above declaration from mack :pac:

So when's the meet up guys

binsrubbish_shutterstock_62960410.jpg

Advertisement