Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DNS problem

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

BeerNut wrote: »
    eir's DNS is not resolving www.bloomsburyprofessionalonline.com. The site works fine with any other ISP.

This happened before, in October/November last year and was resolved, but is now happening again. Can eir investigate please?
    Hi BeerNut,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you were dealing with any department previously regarding this issue I would suggest getting back in touch with them for a resolution.

Thanks

Thomas

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I wasn't. The owners of the website were, and I think they're looking at a complaint to ComReg next. But they're not an eir customer. I am, and as a customer I'd like it resolved please.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Are any other eir broadband users able to see the problem here? (Sorry the link above doesn't work; you need to go straight to the URL.) I find it bizarre that eir wouldn't go about fixing this after it's been pointed out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

BeerNut wrote: »
    Are any other eir broadband users able to see the problem here? (Sorry the link above doesn't work; you need to go straight to the URL.) I find it bizarre that eir wouldn't go about fixing this after it's been pointed out.
    Hi BeerNut, 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to investigate this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement