Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel still not delivered to Germany since 17/1/2018

Options
  • 08-02-2018 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

I am not sure where to post this. I guess it is a consumer issue.

I posted a parcel to Germany on the 17th of January and it still has not arrived. Should it have arrived by now?
    I did not get a receipt from the lady in the Post Office, it was €6 to post it or €14 registered.

Is there any way to locate the parcel as it was not registered? Item was worth around €30, it was an Android box i was sending to a friend of mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Suckit wrote: »
    I am not sure where to post this. I guess it is a consumer issue.

I posted a parcel to Germany on the 17th of January and it still has not arrived. Should it have arrived by now?
    I did not get a receipt from the lady in the Post Office, it was €6 to post it or €14 registered.

Is there any way to locate the parcel as it was not registered? Item was worth around €30, it was an Android box i was sending to a friend of mine.

No there's no way to locate the parcel as there's no tracking number. Anpost won't do anything about it. I think it should be there by now as it takes average just over a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I think there is something up on the german side of things maybe.
    I post something to Germany tracked in late January. Since the 30th its just saying received in Germany and nothing else.

Tis pretty unusual as i sent a few items to Germany earlier in January and they delivered fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Same here , issued 29th of jan.....status is attempted delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Hopefully it will turn up. He doesn't believe i sent it. I was hoping (wishful thinking) there would be some sort of postal number for a truck that left on that day, and they may be able to locate undelivered parcels.. :o

Advertisement