Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert mock HL marking scheme

Options
  • 08-02-2018 6:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭

I did my mock coounting LC last week. I got the paper back with my result. I am wondering if any one can give me the marking scheme to me as I have no way of getting it for the next few weeks. I am not sure which company I had but question 1/final accounts in the exam was about a company called Keldsen LTD.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

shenno wrote: »
    I did my mock coounting LC last week. I got the paper back with my result. I am wondering if any one can give me the marking scheme to me as I have no way of getting it for the next few weeks. I am not sure which company I had but question 1/final accounts in the exam was about a company called Keldsen LTD.

thanks

Are you a student or a teacher? If a student, ask your teacher tomorrow if you can borrow the marking scheme.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭shenno

Are you a student or a teacher? If a student, ask your teacher tomorrow if you can borrow the marking scheme.

I don't have class Tommorow and I won't see my teacher for 2 weeks.

I don't have class Tommorow and I won't see my teacher for 2 weeks.

Will your teacher not be in? I'm sure he/she will be going through solutions after mid-term anyway.

Will your teacher not be in? I'm sure he/she will be going through solutions after mid-term anyway.

Well there is all of mid term off and then I only have accounting class on Monday Tuesday Wednesday. My school is off on the Monday to wednesday of the week after mid term .

I really want to go through the solutions through the break as when school is back I won't get the time to go through it .

Well there is all of mid term off and then I only have accounting class on Monday Tuesday Wednesday. My school is off on the Monday to wednesday of the week after mid term .

I really want to go through the solutions through the break as when school is back I won't get the time to go through it .

Well I'd knock at staff room in the morning and ask your teacher - they can only say no.

• Advertisement

Well I'd knock at staff room in the morning and ask your teacher - they can only say no.

I go to a grind school that is why I have the weird schedule. The teachers don't come in on their days off.

I go to a grind school that is why I have the weird schedule. The teachers don't come in on their days off.

OK that explains that. You won't be able to get it until then I'm afraid.

OK that explains that. You won't be able to get it until then I'm afraid.

Unless someone has it here online and they can send it to me which hopefully will happen

Advertisement