Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Rollout

Options
  • 08-02-2018 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there,

We are on the rural broadband rollout map and we are to receive the superfast fibre broadband first half 2018 - I have a few questions......

Firstly, I would assume this is still going ahead (naïve maybe?) - that this is a different scheme than the one that eir has just pulled out of the tendering?

Secondly, how will we be contacted regarding ordering this Broadband

And thirdly, is there anyway of knowing how soon this will happen in terms of days, months and hopefully not years.......

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

The Grimm wrote: »
    Hi there,

We are on the rural broadband rollout map and we are to receive the superfast fibre broadband first half 2018 - I have a few questions......

Firstly, I would assume this is still going ahead (naïve maybe?) - that this is a different scheme than the one that eir has just pulled out of the tendering?

Secondly, how will we be contacted regarding ordering this Broadband

And thirdly, is there anyway of knowing how soon this will happen in terms of days, months and hopefully not years.......

Thanks
    Hi The Grimm, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Feel free to PM me your details and I'll clarify all this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DaveR1000

Can I jump on this as well ? similar situation

Cheers

DaveR1000 wrote: »
    Can I jump on this as well ? similar situation

Cheers
    No problem DaveR1000, I've received your PM. 

I'll come back to you soon. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

Hi Tracey , Also in the same situation, could you please check for me aswell? I have PM'd you my details.

vex wrote: »
    Hi Tracey , Also in the same situation, could you please check for me aswell? I have PM'd you my details.
    Hi vex, 

No problem, I've received your PM and will come back to you shortly.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement