Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Problem with Aritech CS257

Options
  • 09-02-2018 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

i got a big problem with a aritech cs257. 
    i works for at least 15 years, and a week ago it shows tamper errors on all lines. the control panel is not the problem. i already checked it. 
    if i delete all the errors , it says everything is ok. after arm the station everything is fine. but when i disarm it, it shows tamper errors on all lines again. the wiring was not changed and nothing was changed at all. 
    i'm not sure what is the cause of this. there was a fault 3 years ago and an engineer changed the main control panel because he thought it is damaged. then all the tamper error arrives on the new control panel, so i put in back the old panel, and everything works for 3 years. but now there are all these tamper errors again. 
    i will change the whole system to a new one, but i need the old one for a few weeks for safety reasons. so i have to get it work again.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Would there be any phone line connected to this panel by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nebuzar

Okay, seems that i get it working again. Problem was, that when i program over the control unit cs5xxx the panel sets itself to factory after the programming was complete. and then the double eol was enabled in the zones. 

only problem for now is, that the box does not call.

Advertisement