Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no show

Options
  • 09-02-2018 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Technician was a no-show for an eir Broadband installation in my apt yesterday and have been calling them for the past week for updates (what time do they arrive, etc) but I have been passed around like a pingpong.

So dialed 1901 yesterday and told me to call 015366550 as they are the technician number. 015366550 told me I WAS NOT in their list (but when I dialed 1901 voicemail said I have a scheduled installation yesterday, Feb 8). 015366550 told me to call back 1901 again. 1901 had me transferred to the Eir Connect and told their system was down and couldn't look my schedule up.

Today I called 1901 and told me to call 1800580500 but then 1800580500 again transferred me to the mystical 'Eir Connect' team where the line gets broken down.

Now please, which number really should I call to get the bottom of this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mjavi

follow up on this. 015366550 keeps on telling me that there was no schedule assigned for my order and I should call 1901 instead because 1901 is the only one who can make the schedule. 1901 keeps on telling me that there is. Why is there this kind of disconnect? Why should I be the one to coordinate this? Why can't 1901 and 015366550 talk to each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

mjavi wrote: »
    follow up on this. 015366550 keeps on telling me that there was no schedule assigned for my order and I should call 1901 instead because 1901 is the only one who can make the schedule. 1901 keeps on telling me that there is. Why is there this kind of disconnect? Why should I be the one to coordinate this? Why can't 1901 and 015366550 talk to each other?
    Hi mjavi, 

I'm sorry for the confusion here, I understand this is frustrating. 

Feel free to PM me your account details/order number and full name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

YGPM Tracey

YGPM Tracey
    Perfect, thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey.
    I'll give you an update here so as other subscribers would have a rough guide on what to do in case their installation ****s up.

Story so far.
    1. Had an appointment last Feb 8, technician was a no show.
    2. 1901 forwarded me to their 'eir connect' team, 015366550.
    3. 015366550 told me I wasn't in their scheduled appointment system, transferred me back to 1901, because 1901 is the only team who can make an appointment
    4. Repeat 2 and 3 until a competent agent finally forwarded me to the 'onboarding' team.
    5. 'Onboarding' team is telling me my request is still 'stuck' in the Feb 8 appointment in their system and needs to be cleared by their IT Team.

Items 2, 3 & 5 have a lot of issues eir support has to improve upon. 015366550 should know that a technician being a no show + my order was not in their appointment might also mean that the onboarding might have helped. Or why can't a support supervisor or manager be able to override the appointment system if a customer explicitly requested for a reschedule during a no show?

Now what do i need: a new date and time for the installation. During my last call  the 'onboarding team'  agent told me that they can only sort it out by 1PM.

• Advertisement

Thanks Tracey.
    I'll give you an update here so as other subscribers would have a rough guide on what to do in case their installation ****s up.

Story so far.
    1. Had an appointment last Feb 8, technician was a no show.
    2. 1901 forwarded me to their 'eir connect' team, 015366550.
    3. 015366550 told me I wasn't in their scheduled appointment system, transferred me back to 1901, because 1901 is the only team who can make an appointment
    4. Repeat 2 and 3 until a competent agent finally forwarded me to the 'onboarding' team.
    5. 'Onboarding' team is telling me my request is still 'stuck' in the Feb 8 appointment in their system and needs to be cleared by their IT Team.

Items 2, 3 & 5 have a lot of issues eir support has to improve upon. 015366550 should know that a technician being a no show + my order was not in their appointment might also mean that the onboarding might have helped. Or why can't a support supervisor or manager be able to override the appointment system if a customer explicitly requested for a reschedule during a no show?

Now what do i need: a new date and time for the installation. During my last call  the 'onboarding team'  agent told me that they can only sort it out by 1PM.
    I've responded to your PM there now.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement