Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why am I still in arrears?

Options
  • 09-02-2018 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

A few months ago you for some reason stopped taking my direct debit. I didn't notice so my account went into arrears. I paid off the €61 bill last month to clear it. On this months bill I'm seeing an extra €61 on top of my usual bill and it says I'm still in arrears.

Can you explain what's going on please? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Ineedaname wrote: »
    A few months ago you for some reason stopped taking my direct debit. I didn't notice so my account went into arrears. I paid off the €61 bill last month to clear it. On this months bill I'm seeing an extra €61 on top of my usual bill and it says I'm still in arrears.

Hi Ineedaname ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Ineedaname

Hi Ineedaname ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas
    Just sent a PM there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Ineedaname ,

Thanks 

Thomas
    Just sent a PM there
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement