Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you getting this month?

Options
  • 09-02-2018 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

For February I've already got my eye on

- Sprint Vector (Rift)
    - In Death (Rift)

anyone else getting these or others to watch out for on all platforms?

Not sure Moss is coming in Feb on PSVR, but I might wait for a sale on that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

OK so... Sprint Vector is tough!

Pretty much AAA stuff though, anyone else pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

So far got The Golf Club VR in the Steam sale. Could be a dangerous month for me if I browse properly through the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

So far got The Golf Club VR in the Steam sale. Could be a dangerous month for me if I browse properly through the store.

How good is it? I mind loving Tiger Woods golf on the wii but when I tried it later on the 360 with kinect everything was ****e as it wouldn't pick up my swings properly.

Basically does your swing ingame match what you are actually swinging? and does the game compensate for you not being very good at golf?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

mrcheez wrote: »

Just purchased. ..tonight will be fun :D

TheKells wrote: »
    How good is it? I mind loving Tiger Woods golf on the wii but when I tried it later on the 360 with kinect everything was ****e as it wouldn't pick up my swings properly.

Basically does your swing ingame match what you are actually swinging? and does the game compensate for you not being very good at golf?

It's very brutal in terms that if you're crap, well then you're crap in the game. I'm enjoying the challenge but I reckon I need to set up the sensors properly for it to work the way I want it to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

mrcheez wrote: »

Tough is right.... Was sweating goodo after just the tutorials and first race.
    Going to need a lot more practice on this before racing friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Yeah it's a game that rewards practice but when muscle memory kicks in it all feels so natural

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭TheKells

It's very brutal in terms that if you're crap, well then you're crap in the game. I'm enjoying the challenge but I reckon I need to set up the sensors properly for it to work the way I want it to

Yeah I ended up buying it in the sale, have only played 47 minutes so far and considering refunding it. I'm that useless at it.

Sadly sprint vector and other games like that are out of my reach due to motion sickness.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

OrbusVR
    Which is VR MMO
    It does seem to be pretty playable , and server seemed busy when I wandered out of the player training area and into the first town .
    On the otherhand , its 40 quid ,and being an MMO if the dev abandons it you're out of luck.

Just got Project Cars 2. Loving it and much better graphically than the first and immersion is far far superior

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Just got Project Cars 2. Loving it and much better graphically than the first and immersion is far far superior
    I'll second this, its much better in VR than the first and FFB is much better too.

Advertisement