Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Bank Graduate Programme 2018

Options
  • 09-02-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Was just wondering if anyone who had second round interviews for the Central Bank have heard anything re. offers yet?

I got an email saying I'd hear by the end of this week and haven't heard anything, trying to figure out if this means I can presume the worst..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭JDD

ddentworth - it may be that they're trying to contact all the unsuccessful candidates first. That's generally the rule. Having said that sometime the HR department can be slow at getting the various stages completed on time. Could you drop them an email and ask for an update?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ganshannon

Hi, just wondering when you eventually heard back?
    We were told they wanted to get the offers out before Christmas but so far no word.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 abcdefg123456

I heard from the Bank about a week and a half ago. They said they were trying to contact me for a while but couldn’t get in touch. Perhaps you should call them and they will be able to tell you.

Advertisement