Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 27 Matchday thread

1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

83 small green arrow to 103k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

102 and up to 19k. Having a solid season but just can't seem to kick on, I've yo-yoed between the 20k and 40k marks for the last 10 GWs. Still have all my chips left, so I'll try to use this break to get up to speed on the best way to use those.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

85 points. Aguero keeping me afloat!

This is far worse than the season of my vendetta against Yaya and Ramsey, and I don't even have any vendettas this year.

Relying on my classic end of season heroics to break into 5 figures. These are the years that the PVA's and Spacecraft's of this world announce write themselves into the Prodston Punts bible.

I need a hero!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What have fellow Kane captainers scored this week?

Can't believe I had Aguero, Kane, Salah sterling etc and finished 30, 40+ points behind almost everyone else in my mini leagues.

Advertisement