Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bourbon Footwear Amy Huberman

• 10-02-2018 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone here bought boots from the bourbon range before? If so, what is the sizing like?

Also, does anyone know of stockists of this range in Cork. Don’t really want to have to buy online in case they aren’t right and I have to send them back

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Not sure about Cork but there's a shoe shop in the Crescent, Limerick that stocks the range. I find the shoes / boots a little tight, you would definitely need to try on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

O'Flynn's in Mallow carry the range.
    Green's is the shop mentioned above that's in the Crescent SC, they sell online and offer free delivery (not sure about returns, but worth a look).
    I've tried on a couple of pairs and found the sizing a little bit on the small side, but it depends on the style.
    The range seems to be carried in boutiques as well as shoe shops, so your best course of action might be just to email Bourbon asking for a full stockist list?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

I have a pair of both her shoes and boots. Found shoes to be regular size but I had to down a size with the boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

I bought boots about two years ago and found them a bit small. Had to go a size larger. They look fab on but I find them too hard on my feet for a full day (I have an "on my feet" job). No cushioning to speak of. But they haven't dated - still look stylish a few years later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Thanks for all the responses guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Don’t think Greene’s in The Crescent do them any longer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

There's a couple of shops in Kerry that stock them if you are ever in Kerry. One in Tralee called Minx/Wildpair, although they don't do a huge range. Also a shop in Castleisland called Joi stock the brand.

Advertisement