Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying From China. What are the Customs/Tariff rates?

Options
  • 10-02-2018 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am student studying engineering and it has come to my attention how necessary electronic equipments such as drills are for my course and career. I have decided to purchase a drill from Bangood site. It costs 33.11 euros and is free shipping.

This product is coming from China.

However, the only thing that is putting me off is the Tariffs and Custom Taxes etc. that might be imposed on this product when I receive it. Its a really good drill and you can't get anything close to a good deal as this. Besides I also have a very low budget, so I can't afford what Irish stores offer.

Has anybody bought anything like this from China? If so could you share what the rates were for you? Or atleast please help me regarding imports

Comments

Advertisement