Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam thread 2 (car videos only, no commenting on videos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Mrhuth wrote: »
    Only videos from Ireland should be allowed to be posted. Nobody cares about Australia or Netherlands dashcams. Have to sift through thousands of videos just to find an Irish one. I've seen it all on YouTube already.

There's a lot of stuff here that should really be in the youtube thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Only videos from Ireland should be allowed to be posted. Nobody cares about Australia or Netherlands dashcams. Have to sift through thousands of videos just to find an Irish one. I've seen it all on YouTube already.

Can you post a list of what you've seen so,so everyone else will know not to post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Mrhuth

blade1 wrote: »
    Can you post a list of what you've seen so,so everyone else will know not to post it.

Mostly just random videos you see on YouTube. I thought they were supposed to go on YouTube thread and I was hoping to find some bad driving in our country. Lol they even blocked other dashcams like cyclists and motorbikes and I thought it was for that exact reason. But no there are dashcams from the other side of the world but don't you dare to post up anything else FROM IRELAND with a dashcam that's not in the car. I am done with this, bye. Useless thread. I can go on YouTube and type in bad driving and get better results. I was looking for bad driving in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

And the Irish one is usually of someone sticking to the fasht lane or not using the roundabout properly.
    Exciting stuff.
    You joined 3 weeks ago and yet managed to go through page after page to decide only Irish ones should be posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Patww79 wrote: »
    2yyuoef.png

You're welcome.

I was just enraged and wanted to share my rage with everyone.

bear1 wrote: »
    And the Irish one is usually of someone sticking to the fasht lane or not using the roundabout properly.
    Exciting stuff.
    You joined 3 weeks ago and yet managed to go through page after page to decide only Irish ones should be posted.
    +1
    Yes, you could also add that dashcams are still quite rare in Irish cars, so the chances of catching the "action" it quite rare. In many cases the video owners are wary of posting in case it backfires in an insurance claim. After the claim/legal action is complete, they may post it.

At least one poster has quit boards after posting several videos about a particular driver who repeatedly broke the rules at a junction (there is speculation that the driver threatened the poster).

So it is easy to see why there are few Irish videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Enraged? Jesus man it's only the internet, no need to take it so seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

You should drive while your enraged, then any Boardsie following you with a dash cam will have an Irish video for you of you :D

Spook_ie wrote: »
    You should drive while your enraged, then any Boardsie following you with a dash cam will have an Irish video for you of you :D

Good idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Love the Aussie clips but is it me or do they seem to pay less attention over there. Dash cam clips are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine and the UK ones seem have have far fewer accidents. Also the comments for the drivers are no where near as entertaining from the UK. The Scots get close but the Aussies are something else.

Love the Aussie clips but is it me or do they seem to pay less attention over there. Dash cam clips are a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine and the UK ones seem have have far fewer accidents. Also the comments for the drivers are no where near as entertaining from the UK. The Scots get close but the Aussies are something else.
    A lot of the UK ones self censor their comments, but not as much as the US, the Aussies couldn't give a XXXX about what they say.

They drink XXXX as well :P

You want Irish, you've got Irish, not Russian, not even UK or Aussie, but 100% Irish, all the way from the sunny metropolis of Athlone and freshly served today! :p

Some real dopes on the roads these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You want Irish, you've got Irish, not Russian, not even UK or Aussie, but 100% Irish, all the way from the sunny metropolis of Athlone and freshly served today! :p

Link does not work ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,341 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I am done with this, bye. Useless thread.

Cheerio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭ewj1978

the polish hero driver.. did the toyota in front of him forget to put his parking brake on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Mostly just random videos you see on YouTube. I thought they were supposed to go on YouTube thread and I was hoping to find some bad driving in our country. Lol they even blocked other dashcams like cyclists and motorbikes and I thought it was for that exact reason. But no there are dashcams from the other side of the world but don't you dare to post up anything else FROM IRELAND with a dashcam that's not in the car. I am done with this, bye. Useless thread. I can go on YouTube and type in bad driving and get better results. I was looking for bad driving in Ireland.

Poor snowflake :pac:

In more interesting news than cold precipitation, there was something in the water this week in Limerick as the amount of red light cutters was insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Can the mods change the thread title to "Irish dash cams of people not knowing which lane to take at a roundabout and what to do when you encounter a flock of sheep in the road" - we are deceiving people here with misleading thread titles.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Venting safe zone (no counter responses allowed) - boards.ie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

The two boyos walking along the M50/M1 slip road this morning had run across the slip road in front of speeding traffic. If you look closely, you'll see one of the dashing across to get in front of the car on the inside line. Clever lads.

https://imgur.com/a/9mzRd27

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I was looking for bad driving in Ireland.
    Drive around, and you'll see plenty :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

Typical queue jumpers at the Park Road Roundabout in Killarney, if AGS positioned an unmarked car there they could nearly have the national debt paid off in one week with fines.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Doltanian wrote: »
    Typical queue jumpers at the Park Road Roundabout in Killarney, if AGS positioned an unmarked car there they could nearly have the national debt paid off in one week with fines.

You've made Mrhuth happy but he's probably seen it on youtube already

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Only videos from Ireland should be allowed to be posted. Nobody cares about Australia or Netherlands dashcams . Have to sift through thousands of videos just to find an Irish one. I've seen it all on YouTube already.

Let me help you there.
    Dutch dash cams.

And well... they interest me.

https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7414619/d8d946b7/ik_ben_aangereden_door_een_kast.html

https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7413539/acec8746/verrassing_.html

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

inforfun wrote: »
    And well... they interest me.
    and me :)

• Advertisement

ik ook!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement