Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam thread 2 (car videos only, no commenting on videos)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Day in day out I see cars jumping red lights,. But this could've been a bad one!?
    Change of plan,. I was originally going to Lidl but then decided I'd go to Aldi..:D
    Thank God.

any chance you can show the next 10 seconds or so of that video?
    chewed wrote: »
    Unless I'm missing something, it looks like you broke a red light as well! Why did you wait for the light to turn red before turning?

;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7442741/78311be9/audimeneer_heeft_haast.html

1 min 50 seconds with a lot of twattery from a lot of different people, including the dash cammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

inforfun wrote: »
    https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7442741/78311be9/audimeneer_heeft_haast.html

1 min 50 seconds with a lot of twattery from a lot of different people, including the dash cammer.

clip ends 1 min 51?

Isambard wrote: »
    clip ends 1 min 51?
    1 min 50 seconds of twattery..

1 min 50 seconds of twattery..

ah, , I see.Read it wrong. The last second was twattery free then?

• Advertisement

Last one is a "fast lane" hogger getting riled when undertook, then acting the complete moron.

Last one is a "fast lane" hogger getting riled when undertook, then acting the complete moron.

comments are a hoot, Connor up for several awards

Isambard wrote: »
    comments are a hoot, Connor up for several awards
    The daftest thing is that he thinks he was in the right, and proud of what he did! :rolleyes: Viewers say otherwise, I doubt he'll be submitting any more videos. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

The daftest thing is that he thinks he was in the right, and proud of what he did! :rolleyes: Viewers say otherwise, I doubt he'll be submitting any more videos. :p

"Why is the cammer always to blame"

tcawley29 wrote: »

often they are...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

What he did is completely indefensible. Reckless and dangerous driving. Exact definition of a c#nt. Too many pr#cks like this on the road who value 'road rage justice' over sensible driving. Far too many are too cavalier when it comes to driving, they completely forget how much of a responsibilty it is each time you get behind the wheel. Two wrongs don't make a right after all, but this tool's wrong was far worse than the van's undertaking in my honest opinion.

tcawley29 wrote: »
    In this particular video, he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sure, he was only holding the road!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,506 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

endacl wrote: »
    Sure, he was only holding the road!

:D

You didn't just say that did you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

fritzelly wrote: »
    You didn't just say that did you!

Oops...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭fcastle

taxi driver riding pavement to jump queue and random clips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

In this particular video, he is!

Obviously the sarcasm didn't come across :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Mini compilation of submitted clips ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

fcastle wrote: »

What’s wrong with the white golf overtaking?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

fcastle wrote: »

Not defending the taxi driver, but that little stretch of pavement jetting out seems wholly unnecessary. Getting rid of it would allow room to put in a left turn lane which makes more sense, just allowing for a few parking spaces prior to it as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

jaxxx wrote: »
    Not defending the taxi driver, but that little stretch of pavement jetting out seems wholly unnecessary. Getting rid of it would allow room to put in a left turn lane which makes more sense, just allowing for a few parking spaces prior to it as well?

Looks like there'd be enough room if cars turning right weren't so far over to the left as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

whiskeyman wrote: »
    That is just frightening.
    I wonder did she have any idea?
    Probably thought the beep was for someone else!
    I'd love to know was she on her handsfree at the time or just totally distracted by something else.

Well done for being alert to brake when you did.
    It's clips like this that I drive with the assumption that every driver will risk that turn / every pedestrian will cross in front etc...
    You just have to be clued in 100%.

She was completely unaware, I pulled up beside her afterwards and wound down the window to tell her to be careful!

n1ck wrote: »
    She was completely unaware, I pulled up beside her afterwards and wound down the window to tell her to be careful!

Jesus you've the patience of a saint. If it were me I'd be like "ARE YOU F-ING BLIND YOU STUPID IGNORANT C**, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, GO TO SPECSAVERS YOU F-ING F*** OF A F**K!!!!!"

Ok admittedly I actually wouldn't nor have I ever done/said anything like that but that is how I would do it in my mind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

jaxxx wrote: »
    Jesus you've the patience of a saint. If it were me I'd be like "ARE YOU F-ING BLIND YOU STUPID IGNORANT C**, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, GO TO SPECSAVERS YOU F-ING F*** OF A F**K!!!!!"

Ok admittedly I actually wouldn't nor have I ever done/said anything like that but that is how I would do it in my mind :D

Well.. my post above was the polite version... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭theyoungchap

dickwod1 wrote: »
    Mini compilation of submitted clips ...

There was stupidity on the dash cam owner in more than one of those.....why was he sitting in the middle lane of the motorway being just 1 example.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

inforfun wrote: »

I'll have to watch that again.
    All I got from it was the Dutch version of Ray Darcy on the radio....

Edit: Ahhh see that now, yeah could've been serious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 83 ✭✭fcastle

What’s wrong with the white golf overtaking?

Multiple car overtakes can be unsafe on a single carriageway because a car infront may also move out to overtake without checking mirrors and/or the possibility of incomers merging from concealed entrances. Imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

What da fug is this dude up to carrying a blade like this..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement