Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam thread 2 (car videos only, no commenting on videos)

Options

Comments

K.Flyer wrote: »
    What da fug is this dude up to carrying a blade like this..

London gang warfare by the looks of it!
    Getting more and more common these days.
    Unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Cultural enrichment!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

K.Flyer wrote:

Madness! Obviously the two of them had a falling out over something previously..

Click the video title to watch it on YouTube, the comments are crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I wont lie I felt like hitting the tool

https://youtu.be/zeAPZTbdWU4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

Yardies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    I wont lie I felt like hitting the tool

https://youtu.be/zeAPZTbdWU4

I'll be honest. I feel like hitting you too. Very aggressive driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Damien360 wrote: »

Indeed it was aggressive I wont apologies for it.

Fire over a pm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Damien360

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Damien360 wrote: »

Indeed it was aggressive I wont apologies for it.

Fire over a pm there.

At least your honest. Fair enough, no point banging a drum about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

If ever the meme "well that escalated quickly" was more appropriate :eek: F*cking hell like! The driver's a twat, but that cyclist needs locking up!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

There was stupidity on the dash cam owner in more than one of those.....why was he sitting in the middle lane of the motorway being just 1 example.

After overtaking in the third lane and returning left the cammer notices a silver BMW shooting down the next left lane, should he have moved into its path?
    The same happened again in the next clip with the orange IQ branding Jeep (I snipped the overtake and moving left maneuver at the start of that clip to save watching the same boring footage as before)
    Have a look at the black VW react when he see's the orange Jeep coming too.

jaxxx wrote: »
    If ever the meme "well that escalated quickly" was more appropriate :eek: F*cking hell like! The driver's a twat, but that cyclist needs locking up!

the driver's a twat? He was under an attack, that looked premeditated to me, and tried to escape . He could be part of the problem or he could be an innocent motorist but he was just reacting to an assailant arriving at his door with a huge knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That wasn't a random attack, as said it was gang related. You would have to see what went on before the dashcam footage to get some perspective but it's fair to say they were not strangers to each other..

Isambard wrote: »
    the driver's a twat? He was under an attack, that looked premeditated to me, and tried to escape . He could be part of the problem or he could be an innocent motorist but he was just reacting to an assailant arriving at his door with a huge knife.

Ah I didn't see the knife in his hand. I thought he took it out after the driver knocked him. Just thought he randomly pulled out, but yeah as others have said I can see now that it wasn't random.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Looking at it again it looks to me like he took it out After dropping the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

fcastle wrote: »
    Multiple car overtakes can be unsafe on a single carriageway because a car infront may also move out to overtake without checking mirrors and/or the possibility of incomers merging from concealed entrances. Imho.

How is overtaking 2 cars at once more dangerous than overtaking them individually, from the point of view of one of them pulling out?

Not sure if this is a case of supreme stupidity or whether she didn't bother looking at all or if she's as blind as a bat. At first I was thinking why the truck didn't pull out cos I could see she was going to do that well beforehand, but then that Audi was obviously overtaking him. Hope her license was revoked. Seriously unless she had a heart attack or something at that moment, there is no defence for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,506 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Those parkings are an accident waiting to happen. No time to get up to speed and merge.
    All it takes is 1 bozo who thinks the world revolves around them while merging with 30 kph and there you go

fritzelly wrote: »

Ah in fairness that's 40 pages back and a month ago. I might skim 10 pages back but 40? Geez.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Patww79 wrote: »

Kudos to the memory though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

There was stupidity on the dash cam owner in more than one of those.....why was he sitting in the middle lane of the motorway being just 1 example.

If you refering to the clip at 1:04 then he/she is about 200 yards from where the left lane turns to an auxiliary/exit lane. So if they were continuing on then they were in the correct lane.
    Not being a smart ass by the way, just explaining the reason behind that one

https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7444323/04bf6f64/taxi_op_ring_amsterdam_let_niet_op.html

Blue license plate = Uber or taxi. Taxi should have a sign on the roof though.

inforfun wrote: »
    https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7444323/04bf6f64/taxi_op_ring_amsterdam_let_niet_op.html

Blue license plate = Uber or taxi. Taxi should have a sign on the roof though.
    off duty? obviously playing Candy Crush on his phone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

That's not a knife... Well yes it is actually!

Isambard wrote: »
    off duty? obviously playing Candy Crush on his phone

Or on duty Uber.
    But since it is in Amsterdam, drivers license more than likely obtained on a camel

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

bad passing out

• Advertisement

site_owner wrote: »

How dare that driver not heed to the cyclist when the cyclist clearly entered the roundabout when he shouldn't have!!!!!

Never mind, it's a traffic light roundabout. STUPID DRIVER IS ACTUALLY STUPID!!! My eyes are poor and we don't have many traffic light roundabouts in Limerick... do we actually have any in Limerick?? Oh wait there is one at Roxboro... I think. I'm gonna shut up now.

Anyways how the heck do you guys edit videos? I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I downloaded some free video editor, tried to select specific segments that I wanted, didn't work. Tried it twice, thrice, whatever comes after thrice, I then rage quit, uninstalled the software and then punched myself in the face for good measure. And I'm usually good at using software too!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement