Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYI: Eir Mobile Voicemail is still branded as "Meteor"

Options
  • 10-02-2018 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Just in case your marketing people aren't aware, there are still a few odd ghosts of old brands on your network. Eir mobile voicemail is still saying "welcome to Meteor" and also your landline announcements are still saying "Eircom" all over the place.

As I know quite a bit of effort and money was put into the rebrand, it just seems a bit of a shame to miss those ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Skedaddle wrote: »
    Just in case your marketing people aren't aware, there are still a few odd ghosts of old brands on your network. Eir mobile voicemail is still saying "welcome to Meteor" and also your landline announcements are still saying "Eircom" all over the place.

As I know quite a bit of effort and money was put into the rebrand, it just seems a bit of a shame to miss those ones.
    Hi Skedaddle ,

Thank you for the feedback, I will be sure to pass it on to the relevant department. 

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Tesco still sells Meteor top up vouchers too but they work perfectly on a old eMobile sim. I assume it’ll take some time before Meteor branding is phased out in some areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Skedaddle

Just letting them know as I work around branding etc etc it's often little things that get missed.

The vouchers are probably a third party issuing with the wrong logo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Tesco still sells Meteor top up vouchers too but they work perfectly on a old eMobile sim. I assume it’ll take some time before Meteor branding is phased out in some areas.
    Hi Grab All Association,

Thank you for that, I will also pass that feedback on to the relevant department.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement