Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil and Teds - Can someone explain please

Options
  • 10-02-2018 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

So looking at strollers and phil and teds seem to get great reviews, but I cant find or understand what the difference is in the Sports / Navigator / Explorer and Voyager models? Can anybody advise please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

michdee wrote: »
    So looking at strollers and phil and teds seem to get great reviews, but I cant find or understand what the difference is in the Sports / Navigator / Explorer and Voyager models? Can anybody advise please

I have the navigator. It can be used as a double buggy/pram as in for new born and toddler which is exactly the reason I got it. Had a 2 year old and a new born so was ideal. You can get the baby kit for it with a bassinet/hammock thing that the new born goes into till 5ish months and then into the buggy part. And then if you need to add on for another baby u can buy the extra seat.

It is a great buggy, really sturdy and great on all times of terain etc.. it is heavy tho.

My best advice, if this is the brand you are going for is to go into baby shop and test them out and compare. What did it for us was that it could convert to double.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

Brilliant thanks, I only need a single and our baby is 9mths. He's almost out of the baby carseat so I just don't see the need for the travel system anymore..... Something that's good on country rds and can fold as one is what I want

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

michdee wrote: »
    Brilliant thanks, I only need a single and our baby is 9mths. He's almost out of the baby carseat so I just don't see the need for the travel system anymore..... Something that's good on country rds and can fold as one is what I want

Well the navigator is great on country roads. I do about 5k every day with mine over all different types of roads/paths etc....
    And it does fold up as one quite compact.
    With the added bonus it coyuld be used as a double one day 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

Thanks so much Answered all my questions

Advertisement