Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit not applied

Options
  • 11-02-2018 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Hi, I topped up online from my phone yesterday, the €20 has been taken from my bank account but not applied to my phone yet - it said when I did it that the top up failed, didn't say why. Can you please advise? I really need to get this sorted ASAP, I don't have another €20 to get more credit, and I'm in hospital so can't visit a shop to sort it out. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, I topped up online from my phone yesterday, the €20 has been taken from my bank account but not applied to my phone yet - it said when I did it that the top up failed, didn't say why.  Can you please advise? I really need to get this sorted ASAP, I don't have another €20 to get more credit, and I'm in hospital so can't visit a shop to sort it out. Thank you.
    Hi Foweva Awone,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Just an update in case anyone has a similar issue - the money was refunded automatically after 6 days. I received absolutely no help or constructive advice from either the reps here on Boards or on the Eir site.

When I got into a shop yesterday and explained what had happened, he was able to tell me immediately that the refund would happen automatically within 5-7 days without me taking any further action - it's a pity the reps here couldn't have provided this information, saving me an unnecessary trip away from the hospital.

Will know not to bother even looking for help here in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Just an update in case anyone has a similar issue - the money was refunded automatically after 6 days.  I received absolutely no help or constructive advice from either the reps here on Boards or on the Eir site.

When I got into a shop yesterday and explained what had happened, he was able to tell me immediately that the refund would happen automatically within 5-7 days without me taking any further action - it's a pity the reps here couldn't have provided this information, saving me an unnecessary trip away from the hospital.

Will know not to bother even looking for help here in future.
    Hi Foweva Awone,

We cannot process refunds here through this channel, Hence why I advised contacting our customer support team on 1747 and this could have been investigated for you.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement