Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Anytime Banking

• 11-02-2018 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Ulster Bank online banking has been unobtainable for a great many users for weeks. Log on attempts get this response - "The page cannot be opened" or "The site cannot be found" - depending on which browser is used.

Call centre staff acknowledge the problem but don't know when it might be fixed. UB don't know what the cause is - "but we're aware of it and working on it".

Really Ulster Bank - for WEEKS.

I cannot do transfers or make payments - it's ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I've had no problems at all and logon daily. They were down for upgrades a few times but usually after midnight and always gave notice of this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I've had no problems at all and logon daily. They were down for upgrades a few times but usually after midnight and always gave notice of this.

What browser are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Firefox v58.01

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I keep getting the 'Time expired so you have been logged out' message since c10 am - I logged on fine earlier. Anyone else having a problem today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

Sometimes when that happens the button to log back is unresponsive even when I switch to a different browser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Worked on different browser thanks

Advertisement