Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Languges-UL

• 11-02-2018 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Right lads. So where do I begin. I’m currently a 6th year student and hoping to do the Applied Languages course in UL next year(depending on points of course). If anyone could give me any information on the course that’d be great. I’ve done a lot of research into it and know the course outline and how many languages you can pick etc. I’m hoping to pursue French at advanced level and I’m torn between Spanish or Japanese for my beginner level one(I won’t be picking both as I feel like 3 languages with be too hard for me at once)
    But if anyone who has done the course I would just like to know how intense is it? The workload? Class sizes? What Japan is like for a coop? Is workplacement paid work?
    Any help at all would really be much appreciated

Advertisement