Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Thread

Options
  • 11-02-2018 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm helping one of mine do a project on food allergies, I was thinking of setting up a thread here to ask for ppls opinions/experiences etc.

But having looked at the options, I'm confused. Where do you think I should post to get max responses?

Tks,
    BB

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's a dedicated surveys forum for just that purpose:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

There's requirements to be met to post there, but those aren't an issue for you.

If you want to post it in a more closely related to the topic forum, such as maybe Food or Longterm Illness, you'll need to ask the respective mods of those if they'll allow it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Spear wrote: »
    There's a dedicated surveys forum for just that purpose:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1250

There's requirements to be met to post there, but those aren't an issue for you.

If you want to post it in a more closely related to the topic forum, such as maybe Food or Longterm Illness, you'll need to ask the respective mods of those if they'll allow it or not.

Thanks, that looks like exactly what he's looking for.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

You could also try the Researcher forum, which is a bit more open to projects and surveys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

That's helpful as well,
    Thanks, Mark.

Advertisement