If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 2018 OLED range

Options
  • 11-02-2018 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi

thanks for great service at christmas for my parents tv present.

Question when will you be stockings / shipping LG's 2018 range, 
    specifically the C8 model with the Alpha 9 chip?
    I'm hoping to jump onto the  OLED trian then, also  any ideas on pricing yet?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

thanks for great service at christmas for my parents tv present.

Question when will you be stockings / shipping LG's 2018 range, 
    specifically the C8 model with the Alpha 9 chip?
    I'm hoping to jump onto the  OLED trian then, also  any ideas on pricing yet?
    Hi Jefferson73.

I don't have a list of what we will be stocking just yet but I would say yes as we stock the whole current range.

No current pricing on them yet either. Although the C7 release price was £2999.00

Keep an eye on our website as once we know they are arriving they will appear as pre order.

We will also most likely put on a board post with the new products and pricing once they are available.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.