Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why only 3 months bank statements available for business accounts

Options
  • 11-02-2018 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Trying to do end of year accounts and BOI only provide 3 months in statements. This is crazy in my eyes really considering switching because of this nonsense. Is it possible to get e-statements instead so they don't get lost or even store the pdf version on your website so i can download them.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

hottipper wrote: »
    Trying to do end of year accounts and BOI only provide 3 months in statements. This is crazy in my eyes really considering switching because of this nonsense. Is it possible to get e-statements instead so they don't get lost or even store the pdf version on your website so i can download them.

Thanks
    Do you not download and save your statements every now and then like most businesses?

Surely you need them for doing vat returns and general accounts 

Btw aib only recently allowed 6 months 

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭hottipper

CeilingFly wrote: »

Thanks
    Do you not download and save your statements every now and then like most businesses?

Surely you need them for doing vat returns and general accounts 

Btw aib only recently allowed 6 months 
    No i didnt - i logon to the website to do my vat returns but haven't been saving the statements, more fool me i guess.
    Do you know of any bank that does at least a year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Thanks
    Hi hottipper,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If you use Business Online, your statements will show the previous three months. The facility for e-statements is not available on Business Online. Your statement should still be posted in the frequency set on your account.

It's possible, that your Business account may be eligible for Banking 365 in tandem with Business Online. This way you'd have the option to receive monthly e-statements.

You can check this with your Business Advisor or alternatively you can call the Business Advisor Service Team on 0818 200 348 and an advisor will be happy to check this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else,
    Thanks again, Jane

Advertisement