Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gsd i70 network disconnected intermittently

Options
  • 11-02-2018 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Interesting one. I have an i70 in a second property that is served Internet connection over high power range extenders with a slave router in the remote property wired to the extenders. The latter are working fine and ip address coming from main router in principle property.

I have ip cameras etc working fine at all times in remote property.

I have a gsd i70 in principle property on the same network working 100 percent okay.

However the panel in the remote property often shows 'network disconnected' on the app. When o physically check it, it seems fine. Nothing logged.

Any thoughts??

Ken.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is this connecting over WiFi only?
    What setting have you the poling on the app set at?
    Also try setting up a guest network for the WiFi to connect to and set security to WPA2/PSK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

hi,
    yes, Wifi only at the moment
    Notification delay is set to 15 and unverified intrusion set to 1

I shall set up a guest network. I'll have a look on here for similar references. 

btw - do you know whether it's possible to set the GSD notifications on android differently to standard ? I'd like them to override standard volume settings etc

Thank you ! You're very generous with your help. Appreciated.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you copy any audio file into notifications folder on Android that can be set as a notification tone.
    There are plenty of good apps to allow more customization also.
    I believe the ability to change if from within the app is on the cards also.

Advertisement