Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 18 - Season 23 Fixtures and Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Gameweek 3
    Bayern (Da-rock56) 1-1 Juventus (Damok21)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Gw3
    ManCity (DJ-Digitalmoose) 2 - 1 Roma(pendzel81)

Gw3
    Roma(pendzel81) 2 - 2 ManUnited (Irish Wolverine)

Both good games, lot of defence work against City.

Second game was pure fun at some points. Enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Game week 1
    Spurs (Boulders8) 2-1 Bayern Munich (da-rock56)

Hard fought game. Went 2 up at half time thanks to Kane and Alli. Lewandowski pulled a goal back on 74 as Bayern came on strong in second half but I managed to hold on although a bit nervy in the end.

Good gameðŸ‘

Gameweek 3
    PSG (Giggsy_15) 6-1 Spurs (Boulders8)

Just couldn’t get going in this one and was well and truly trounced!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Gameweek 3

Real Madrid (Dufflecoatsunris) 2-5 PSG (Giggsy_15)

A good game in which I feel behind early but I rebounded well and with a couple of dodgy bounces of the ball I pulled away in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gameweek 3
    Liverpool (septicmutant) 3-1 Bayern (da-rock56)
    Got two nil up inside 20 mins against Bayern. Neuer didn't start for him which I'd presume was a mistake, he pulled one back through a shot from Lewandowski, I missed a peno but got my 3rd from the resulting corner. Cagey but end to end kind of game

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

Game week 3

Napoli (scange01) 4 - 7 Real Madrid (Duffle)

Real Madrid (Duffle) 2 - 5 PSG (Giggsy)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Spurs (Boulders8) 2-8 Napoli (scange01)

Gameweek 2
    Spurs (Boulders8) 1-1 Man City (DJ-digital mousse)

Should have been dead and buried at half time as City completely dominated but thought I might nick it when Kane headed in but then caught out at the death as Jesus finished at second attempt!

Gameweek 3
    Spurs (Boulders8) 2-8 Napoli (scange01)

Absolutely mullered in this one! Got back in it briefly at 1-3 but then totally over run - was carnage in my defence!!

Man Utd (IrishWolverine) 0-1 Spurs (Boulders8)

Tight game - Vertonghen the unlikely hero with a scrambled winner after a corner with just 8 minutes left!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Gameweek 1

(Damok21l) Juventus 2-2 Napoli (scang01)

Very close game this one, both teams could have won but a draw was a fair result. Napoli are very dangerous up front and scored two very well worked goals. good game

• Advertisement

Gameweek 3

(Damok21) Juventus 5 - 3 Chelsea 3 (hotPoppr)

Really good game this one , end to end. Could have finished 5-5 with Chelsea missing two late chances.

Gameweek 3

(Damok21) Juventus 8- 2 Barcelona (thedunne)

I think it was 2-1 at half time , Barcelona missed a few chances to equalise and went all out attack leaving massive gaps at the back. I'd say 5 of my goals came between the 75-90 minute mark. Good game

Gw2
    Roma (pendzel81) 4 — 3 Chelsea (HotP0ppr)

Good game, was up 3-0 in the first half and he almost got me in the second half.

Gw3
    Napoli (scange01) 6 — 2 Roma (pendzel81)

GG. Destroyed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Premiership Fixtures Gameweek 4
    Week 4
    Roma v PSG
    Atl. Madrid v Napoli
    Barcelona v Man Utd
    Bayern v Man City
    Chelsea v Liverpool
    Spurs v Real Madrid

Liverpool v Juventus
    Man City v Chelsea
    Man Utd v Bayern
    Napoli v Barcelona
    PSG v Atl. Madrid
    Real Madrid v Roma

Roma v Spurs
    Atl. Madrid v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v PSG
    Bayern v Napoli
    Chelsea v Man Utd
    Juventus v Man City

Gameweek 1
    Liverpool (septicmutant) 1-0 Napoli (Scange01)
    Very tight game this, felt I shaded the first half and got 1-0 up. 2nd half he dominated and should have an equaliser when 1on1 with my keeper but pulled it wide. Gg

Gameweek 4

(Damok21) Juventus 2 - 0 Manchester City (djdigitalmoose)

Good game , I really struggled to break down the Manchester city defence. I eventually made a break through and Man city were very unlucky not to draw level straight away. I nicked another goal near the end.

Good game

Gamewwek 2

PSG (Giggsy_15) 2-4 Manchester City (Dj-DigitalMoose)

I was all over him at the start but once he got the opener he always looked the more likely one to pick up the 3 points.

Shout Out to my GK Alphonse Areola who for the second City goal saved the ball and then stood up and dropped it over the line.

Gameweek 4
    Liverpool (septicmutant) 2-2 Juventus (Damok21)

Good game this, he got one up early on, I was chasing a bit and managed to equalise around 70 mins in. Got a 2nd with 5 to go before giving away an awful peno. Draw was deserved result. Gg

I've a few other games to play but no ever seems to be online. If your on and want to play a game then message me on psn and I'll get on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Premiership Fixtures Gameweek 5
    Man City v Liverpool
    Man Utd v Juventus
    Napoli v Chelsea
    PSG v Bayern
    Real Madrid v Barcelona
    Spurs v Atl. Madrid

Roma v Atl. Madrid
    Man Utd v Liverpool
    Napoli v Juventus
    PSG v Chelsea
    Real Madrid v Bayern
    Spurs v Barcelona

Barcelona v Roma
    Bayern v Spurs
    Chelsea v Real Madrid
    Juventus v PSG
    Liverpool v Napoli
    Man City v Man Utd

• Advertisement

Gameweek 6

(Dufflecoatsunrise) Real Madrid 2 - 4 Juventus(damok21)

He was all over me in the first half and I don't know how I managed to go in only 1 down at half time, don't think I had a shot in the first half. I played better in the second half and managed to take my chances but Madrid missed some more chances in the second half. Madrid played some great stuff and were unlucky not to score more goals. Good game

Gameweek 4

PSG (Giggsy_15) 1-1 Atletico Madrid (Steirishrover)

Quite an even game, I took the lead but he equalised just before halftime. We both scuffed a couple of chances to win, GG

———————————————————————————————

PSG (Giggsy_15) 2-0 Roma (Pendzel81)

*Apologies I see now that Roma was supposed to be home. I could of swore I was supposed to be the Home team, I’ll make sure to let him play the second game at home*

Very open game I got my goals at the end of the first half and the end of the second half to secure the win

Gameweek 5

Juventus (Damok21) 5-1 PSG (Giggsy_15)

He absolutely destroyed me from start to finish, Couldn’t get anything going at all

GG

Gameweek 3
    Liverpool (septicmutant) 6-3 Atl Madrid (SteIrishRover)

He went one up inside 5 mins, got an equaliser after 20 and then everything I hit seemed to go in. 6-1 up with 10 to go then he pulled two back, he'd a few chances earlier in the game which were missed at crucial times. Gg

Gameweek 4

Roma (pendzel81) 1-2 Spurs (Boulders8)

Competitive game this! Scoreless at the half but Roma having the better of it. Inspired substitution at half time with Lucas coming on for Dembele and Son pushed up front - seemed to give my attack a bit of zip and Lucas broke the deadlock on 50 minutes and then Son doubled the lead on 73 but Perroti halved the deficit 5 minutes!

Roma pushes hard for the equaliser but I just about held on!

Gameweek 4

Bayern(Da-rock56) 2-1 Manchester City (Dj-DigitalMoose)

Gameweek 5
    Spurs (Boulders8) 4-1 Atletico Madrid (steirishrover)

Best performance for me result wise but not all plain sailing! Got in front against run of play with a Son goal and then doubled my lead 5 mins after the break with a Dembele scrambled goal. Two goals in 5 mins from Alli sealed the win before Luis ruined the clean sheet at the death!

Good game

Gameweek 5
    Spurs (Boulders8) 4-1 Atletico Madrid (steirishrover)

Best performance for me result wise but not all plain sailing! Got in front against run of play with a Son goal and then doubled my lead 5 mins after the break with a Dembele scrambled goal. Two goals in 5 mins from Alli sealed the win before Luis ruined the clean sheet at the death!

Good game

Gameweek 4
    Bayern (da-rock56) 3-2 Napoli (scange01)

Interesting game to say the least. I was on top but found my self 2 nil down at half time. Got a goal straight away in the second half. Then at 2-1 down I had Lewandowski taken out when through on goal, red card and free kick. Scored from free kick to make it 2-2. Got an injury time winner then from a corner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

PSG (Giggsy_15) 4 v 6 Napoli (scange01)

Terrible defending everywhere...! Kept going a goal or two ahead and then he'd bring it back

Bayern(Da-rock56) 3 v 2 Napoli (scange01)
    Was cruising, got a last man sent off, apologized straight away, genuine mistake and was subjected to him running around doing full celebrations after every goal. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement