Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All my requests of support are being ignored

Options
  • 12-02-2018 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hi,

The first week of January I've applied for a credit card and the application said that someone would have contacted me in the following five days. This has never happened.

Your Twitter support was completely helpless, they told me to just wait.

I've called your CC team on 30 January to have an update, and they advised me a letter has been sent on that same day, asking me to send you the contract of my current job.

It's 12 February and there is absolutely no sign of said letter.

On 30 January I've also used 365 online to "change" my postal address. I did not change my address completely, I just wanted to add a more specific address including my new Eircode. The procedure said a letter would have been posted to the address I specified in the request. Using this letter, I could have "activated" the new address.

Despite having added a postal address including the Eircode, there is no sign of this letter in 9 working days from my request.

I've submitted a question from 365 online on 7 February, the system said I should have received an answer within 1-2 working days. This is the third working day if you don't count the day of the request and I have received absolutely zero contacts from BoI.

I've submitted another question today from 365 online. I'm honestly tired of calling your help centres and I'm tired of trying to follow up with everything while nobody in BoI is addressing my issues.

Can you please advise why:
    • your letters are not being delivered (or even sent) to my home in a timely manner
    • I am not getting any answers on 365 online within the timeframe specified by the system

I've been your customer for almost four years, I have a solid and stable income during the whole time, and it's incredible I can't even get you to consider a credit card application. Heck, I can't even get you to consider changing my postal address to a more specific one complete with the Eircode. Honestly, I'm appalled by all this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi,

The first week of January I've applied for a credit card and the application said that someone would have contacted me in the following five days. This has never happened.

Your Twitter support was completely helpless, they told me to just wait.

I've called your CC team on 30 January to have an update, and they advised me a letter has been sent on that same day, asking me to send you the contract of my current job.

It's 12 February and there is absolutely no sign of said letter.

On 30 January I've also used 365 online to "change" my postal address. I did not change my address completely, I just wanted to add a more specific address including my new Eircode. The procedure said a letter would have been posted to the address I specified in the request. Using this letter, I could have "activated" the new address.

Despite having added a postal address including the Eircode, there is no sign of this letter in 9 working days from my request.

I've submitted a question from 365 online on 7 February, the system said I should have received an answer within 1-2 working days. This is the third working day if you don't count the day of the request and I have received absolutely zero contacts from BoI.

I've submitted another question today from 365 online. I'm honestly tired of calling your help centres and I'm tired of trying to follow up with everything while nobody in BoI is addressing my issues.

Can you please advise why:
    • your letters are not being delivered (or even sent) to my home in a timely manner
    • I am not getting any answers on 365 online within the timeframe specified by the system

[*]

I've been your customer for almost four years, I have a solid and stable income during the whole time, and it's incredible I can't even get you to consider a credit card application. Heck, I can't even get you to consider changing my postal address to a more specific one complete with the Eircode. Honestly, I'm appalled by all this.
    [*]
    Hi JackHeuston,

thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy.

Can we ask you to send us a PM, with your contact details, your name as it appears on your account, and your account holding branch as we'd like to look into this for you.

Can you also give us the reference number from the last secure message you sent through 365 online. This will be available in your sent items when you go to the service desk.
    Please click sent items only once, and wait for it to load, and your most recent message should appear.

You can send a PM by clicking on the link below my name.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭JackHeuston

This is the message I get when I try to send you a PM:

Bank of Ireland: Jane has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭JackHeuston

Hello....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

This is the message I get when I try to send you a PM:

Bank of Ireland: Jane has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    Hi JackHeuston,

This message means that you need to set signatures to display. Please click on the Control Panel under your name above on the right. Please choose from the left hand side, to Edit Options, scroll down to Thread display, Visible Post Elements, and tick show signatures.

This should allow you to send private messages from the link below the signature.

We have received your PM and will respond shortly.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement