Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emirates - New Family Programme

Options
  • 12-02-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the 'New' Family programme? I just received this email from them

"Hello Jude, we know you love to travel and earn Miles as a family. That’s why we’re making some exciting changes to our Family Bonus programme this May. We’ll reveal more about the new benefits closer to the time, but we wanted to share the news with you before we make it official. Watch this space for more details coming soon."

I removed my family from the programme as they don't earn any real miles, I get a % of the miles they fly however they accumulate more miles on their own membership than with the family one so the old one was pointless.

However, they very rarely change their programmes for the dliers benefit.

Advertisement