Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Credit Card - Further Details Requested

Options
  • 12-02-2018 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

I recently applied for a new credit card, and received a letter to ask for further details, specifically utility bills examples, however no specifics were given on where to send them. Could you please advise the address and what actually needs to be sent? I tried calling the phone number provided but it's not possible to speak to anyone without having a card number in the first place.

I can see P.O. box 1102 listed on the letter, is this where copies need to be sent to? Please provide feedback to the internal teams as the communications are very poor and slow, particularly not being able to speak to someone using the number provided, and having to wait for a letter, and these details weren't asked for in the first place.

Cheers,
    TP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Teddy Picker

Eventually got through via another number (0818 200 412) which is not listed on the letter. The address for anyone interested is New Business Unit, 2nd Floor, Operations Centre, Cabinteely, Dublin 18.

Would suggest someone gets this process changed to include these relevant details on the letters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Eventually got through via another number (0818 200 412) which is not listed on the letter. The address for anyone interested is New Business Unit, 2nd Floor, Operations Centre, Cabinteely, Dublin 18.

Would suggest someone gets this process changed to include these relevant details on the letters.
    Hi there,

thanks posting and for coming back to us here on boards.

Just to confirm this is the correct address to return your documents to.

We'll be sure to pass on your suggestion.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and thanks again.
    Jane

Advertisement