Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Vivofit 3

Options
  • 12-02-2018 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi,

I got a Garmin Vivofit 3 for Christmas. The battery died 2 weeks ago and it went again this morning.

Just wondering if anyone has this device and if they can advise on the problem. I am assuming there is something wrong with the device but just want to see if anyone has the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭Kellygirl

Hi,

I got a Garmin Vivofit 3 for Christmas. The battery died 2 weeks ago and it went again this morning.

Just wondering if anyone has this device and if they can advise on the problem. I am assuming there is something wrong with the device but just want to see if anyone has the same problem?

Get onto Garmin. They have been brilliant with me. My watch was acting up and they got me to send it back last week. Currently a replacement or my own watch fixed is winging it’s way back to me.

Advertisement