Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 wireless headset

• 12-02-2018 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm coming to you for some advice. I am looking to get a PS4 wireless headset as a gift for someone & I'm slightly overwhelmed with the types available. I had set a budget of €50 to begin with but I get the impression anything for this price wouldn't have great quality sound wise or mic quality. Any suggestions on what would be the best? 

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭PoppedPopcorn

Hi All,
    I'm coming to you for some advice. I am looking to get a PS4 wireless headset as a gift for someone & I'm slightly overwhelmed with the types available. I had set a budget of €50 to begin with but I get the impression anything for this price wouldn't have great quality sound wise or mic quality. Any suggestions on what would be the best? 

Thanks in advance

I got one in smyths that was 40 and its brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭whatanidiot

@PoppedPopcorn any idea what the make is? :)

Advertisement