Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Bank for Business Account

Options
  • 12-02-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Just formed a new limited company and was wondering what bank is best to set-up a business account with?
    I have AIB, PTSB and BOI all in my local town and have personal accounts in the first two.
    Hign cash turnover business, so I expect to be lodging notes and coins weekly..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Having a lodgement machine would be a plus for me then. I used to hate trying to lodge cash at our AIB then when they installed the machines I seemed to be the only person who used them it was brilliant!!

If you have a search this has come up a lot of times in the past so there's lots of comparisons between the different offerings that's already been posted so worth a read.

Advertisement