Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hong Kong....have you been?

Options
  • 12-02-2018 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Looking to hear people's experiences who have been to Hong Kong.

Is it worth going?

How long for?

Expensive?

Thanks ☺

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Been there in 2009. Can't tell if it is expensive because a lot has changed probably. Been there for 6 days. I would say it is enough but if i had 2 extra days that would be great. If you thinking to visit Hong Kong take under consideration to visit Macau as well. Only an hour by a "speedboat/ferry"

Definitely worth to visit. Great city with a lot of places to visit also great spots outside the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

5-6 days as per the OP is an ideal amount of time. Cool cosmopolitan city, really nice place and well worth the visit. Macau is worth a day trip, in terms of prices it's definitely more western than Asian prices. I was there last year

Advertisement