Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Individual Surfing Lessons

Options
  • 12-02-2018 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey

Does anyone know of anywhere that gives individual surfing lessons?
    (in Leinster if possible)

I just want to get to a stage where I can stand moderately respectively on a board. But anytime I go to book something this time of year, I need 2 or more people to book it.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

There is a surf school in brittas that does lessons down in magheramore - brittas bay surf school

But conditions are rare as, better off doing a weeks trip in Spain or Portugal and loads of push ups and pop ups beforehand

Or do a few lessons with the schools out west

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭alwayssideways

Give Alan at Surf Fit Ireland a call.  I got him 1 on 1 with video and it made such a massive difference. We did one quick session, then checked out the video and talked through what I needed to improve, straight into another session and the difference was incredible.

Advertisement