If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dali zensor pico- amp recommendation please?

Options
  • 12-02-2018 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭

Considering hifi as a gift for a 60th, I'm kinda settled on the dali, what amp would you recommend with it ( approximately £150ish) and I'd need 6m of cable and banana plugs with it. If theres another combination you can do at a good price feel.free to suggest! Bought from you a few times in the last two years so a good boards price please!!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Damian,

thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote - if it was me I'd go with one of these options if you wanted the Zensor Pico:

1:
    Dali Zensor Pico * 1 pair
    Tangent Ampster * 1 ( Quirky but brill sounding amp in a really small form!)
    6 Metres Symphony 100 cable
    Cambridge Audio Banana plugs * 4 pairs

Total retail is £357 - I can do a Boardie price at £299 for you on that system

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

Total retail is £377 - I can do a Boardie price at £325 for you on that system

However if it was me and you had space I would go with the slightly larger Monitor Audio Bronze 1

3:
    Monitor Audio Bronze 1 * 1 pair
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

Total retail is £427 - I can do a Boardie price at £349 for you on that system

Also if you just add another £20 to the above Yamaha options then you can add on the AS301 which will give you better quality but critically digital inputs as well!

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

You've definitely given me food for thought, I'll discuss with the committee and hopefully get back to you

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

damian139 wrote: »
    You've definitely given me food for thought, I'll discuss with the committee and hopefully get back to you
    No problem at all Damian139.

Hi Damian,

thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote - if it was me I'd go with one of these options if you wanted the Zensor Pico:

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

However if it was me and you had space I would go with the slightly larger Monitor Audio Bronze 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

Also if you just add another £20 to the above Yamaha options then you can add on the AS301 which will give you better quality but critically digital inputs as well!

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew
    Have decided to go for option 3 with the AS301, will pm you

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew
    No problem, send me across a PM.

• Advertisement

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew
    Apologies, thought I had. I've resent contact details

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew
    Found your original message! That's all processed and is shipping today for delivery on Monday.

Kind regards

David

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew
    Found your original message! That's all processed and is shipping today for delivery on Monday.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks a million, would you please send me a receipt/ invoice as it's a purchase between 3 people
    Many thanks fir yet another excellent deal processed smoothly!

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

Kind regards

David
    Thanks a million, would you please send me a receipt/ invoice as it's a purchase between 3 people
    Not a problem!

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

Kind regards

David
    Not a problem!
    Collected my order at local dpd today, impressive service!

• Advertisement

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

Kind regards

David
    Not a problem!
    Thank you very much for letting us know.

Now to get it home and set up :)

Hi Damian,

1:

2:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1

3:
    Yamaha AS201 * 1 

ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

Kind regards

David
    Not a problem!
    Thank you very much for letting us know.

Now to get it home and set up :)
    We're contemplating adding a turntable to this gift, are you still doing the rega Planar 1 at e199? Could be a GrandSlam special!

Hi we have the Rega RP1 available in white fir £199

Regards Stephen

Regards Stephen
    Can I still avail of this? For my daughter's 18th this yime

Regards Stephen
    Can I still avail of this? For my daughter's 18th this yime
    Hi ActingDanClark.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Unfortunately the RP1 is now finished, the only unit we have left is an open box one.
    The best I could offer on this would be £180.00

There is the Planar 1 avalable in white priced at £248 but I could offer one at £217.00
    http://www.rega.co.uk/planar-1.html

Or might there be another that would suit?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.