Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Budget gaming pc build

Options
  • 12-02-2018 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

just looking to build something exclusively from amazon ( i have a few quid on there, but yeah, not thousands, so i'm aiming for the cheapest hunk of junk capable of playing recent releases at middle-of-the-road graphic settings, aiming for a lowend 10601050 gpu of some sort but i'm kind of lost with the rest and will be building from scratch.

1. What is your budget? as low as possible 500 or <
    2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? gaming on mid-settings, no streaming no recording, single monitor usage.
    3. Do you need a copy of Windows? not really/can live without it unless it's dirt cheap/free.
    4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No - starting from scratch.
    5. Do you need a monitor? not a priority at this time but could use a cheap alternate in the future (may go secondhand for these kinds of things.
    6. Do you need any of the peripherals? same as above, bog standard mouse and k/b nothing fancy. Maybe speakers if they're dirt cheap.
    7. Are you willing to try overclocking? No
    8. How can you pay?Debit card+amazon refund
    9. When are you purchasing? over the course of the next few weeks

Comments

Advertisement