Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How soon can I get the nest?

Options
  • 12-02-2018 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

Switched  gas and electricity over today to electric Ireland .  I selected gas and electricity  and  nest bundle.
    How soon can I get the nest?
    Do i have to do anything else regarding the nest or will electric Ireland contact  me regarding  installation etc ?
    Thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi iggy,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

An appointment will depend on the availability of a technician in your local area. A member of the Home Energy Services department will be in touch to set up an appointment with you once the chnage of supplier completes. This will take a number of working days.

If you wish to contact them directly, you can call them on 1850 372 333 (9am-6pm, Mon - Fri) or email homeservices@electricireland.ie.

We can check the progress of your switch to Electric Ireland if you would like to send us a private message with the following:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)
    Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Hi iggy,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

An appointment will depend on the availability of a technician in your local area. A member of the Home Energy Services department will be in touch to set up an appointment with you once the chnage of supplier completes. This will take a number of working days.

If you wish to contact them directly, you can call them on 1850 372 333 (9am-6pm, Mon - Fri) or email homeservices@electricireland.ie.

We can check the progress of your switch to Electric Ireland if you would like to send us a private message with the following:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

[*]Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Thanks,
    Aoife
    [*]
    Switched over and paid for the nest . Unfortunately its not in stock until end of March. Anyway of getting it quicker? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi iggy,

Thanks for your message.

For us to look into this for you could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your name
    • Your account number
    • Your address
    • Your contact telephone number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder
    We can then look into this with the relevant department for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement