Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appalling customer service unhelpful and liars

Options
  • 13-02-2018 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My girlfriend ordered a new phone of wjat she thought was an upgrade on her meteor account, but by mistake she entered the landline account which is in her mother's name rather than her own account upon discovery (recieved a phone with a new.sim and new number) of this she tried to rectified the problem by getting the contract changed to her own name as an upgrade of her already existing meteor number !

When she rang customer service they started by telling her that meteor and eir are 2 completely different companies and what they need to do is port her number over to new bundle on her mother's account which is a complete outer lie just to fob her off while the 14 day time lapses.

She then rang again friday the 9/02/18 and was told that her 14 day period has pass and got fob off again after nearly one hour phone called , when paper work was checked this new contract it dated 29/01/18 and clearly state 14 days from the day of notice! which by the 9/02/18 is not 14 days in any calendar ever made!

She then rang yesterday in 2 occasions at 2 oclock and spend on hold must of the conversation that lasted about 1 hour and the at 6 which she spend another hour on hold , she requested to speak to a manager/supervisor earlier in the day and was told non is available she will get a call back guess what another lie no one ever did so she had to ring again she spoked to a Chloe and Sarah respectively! Both of them fobbed her off saying her contract started on the 26/01/18 which is incorrect according to the paper ink never lies unlike your customer service agents!

I find this incredibly difficult to believe that in this time a company can be so inefficient and deceiving in the way you treat your customers this was a simple admin solutiom in which you change contract as leave landline as it was and add upgrade on her number that is not that hard is it?
    Well we wont let this matter rest until is resolve and that mean putting it in every social media page loging a complain with comreg or bring you to small claim courts aswell as cancelling all direct debits and reverting all charges made with bank and getting all family members to get off your network!

I would really hope to hear a resolve although not holding my breath here! You cam contact me and i will more than happy provide you all necessary details to amend this mistake

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

AJ33 wrote: »
    My girlfriend ordered a new phone of wjat she thought was an upgrade on her meteor account, but by mistake she entered the landline account which is in her mother's name rather than her own account upon discovery (recieved a phone with a new.sim and new number) of this she tried to rectified the problem by getting the contract changed to her own name as an upgrade of her already existing meteor number !

When she rang customer service they started by telling her that meteor and eir are 2 completely different companies and what they need to do is port her number over to new bundle on her mother's account which is a complete outer lie just to fob her off while the 14 day time lapses.

She then rang again friday the 9/02/18 and was told that her 14 day period has pass and got fob off again after nearly one hour phone called , when paper work was checked this new contract   it dated 29/01/18 and clearly state 14 days from the day of notice! which by the 9/02/18 is not 14 days in any calendar ever made!

She then rang yesterday in 2 occasions at 2 oclock and spend on hold must of the conversation that lasted about 1 hour and the at 6 which she spend another hour on hold , she requested to speak to a manager/supervisor earlier in the day and was told non is available she will get a call back guess what another lie no one ever did so she had to ring again she spoked to a Chloe and Sarah respectively! Both of them fobbed her off saying her contract started on the 26/01/18 which is incorrect according to the paper ink never lies unlike your customer service agents!

I find this incredibly difficult to believe that in this time a company can be so inefficient and deceiving in the way you treat your customers this was a simple admin solutiom in which you change  contract as leave landline as it was and add upgrade on her number that is not that hard is it?
    Well we wont let this matter rest until is resolve and that mean putting it in every social media page loging a complain with comreg or bring you to small claim courts  aswell as cancelling all direct debits and reverting all charges made with bank and getting all family members to get off your network!

I would really hope to hear a resolve although not holding my breath here! You cam contact me and i will more than happy provide you all necessary details to amend this mistake
    Hi AJ33 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I would be happy to help, but for Data protection reasons we need to speak with the account holder.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement