Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match symbols to a style, but different labels

Options
  • 13-02-2018 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Heeeeey ppl!! I am trying to use a style based on which I d like to symbolize the entities of a shapefile. However, the label which is automatically to each entity is the value of the attribute I am using to match the style.. Is it possible to automatically (somehow) label my entities differently based on another attribute?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mango13

*which is automatically given

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

AutoCAD Civil 3D? If so, see symbology in .shp file. If not, inquire their forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mango13

Well, first of all sorry for not clarifying earlier ... I meant on ArcGIS!

Advertisement