Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Statement Query

Options
  • 13-02-2018 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭

Hi I rang mortgage dept and was on hold 25 minutes. All I was seeking was for an up to date balance statement to be sent ASAP for my credit union as I cannot access it from my online banking. After all this I was informed it would take 5-10 working days!!! How is it in this day and age someone cannot simply email me a quick statement ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Hi I rang mortgage dept and was on hold 25 minutes. All I was seeking was for an up to date balance statement to be sent ASAP for my credit union as I cannot access it from my online banking. After all this I was informed it would take 5-10 working days!!! How is it in this day and age someone cannot simply email me a quick statement ?
    Hi Cotts72,

thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy. We would never e-mail account sensitive information. As your statement would contain all of your personal information, we wouldn't send this through e-mail for security reasons.

We'll be sure to pass on your comments as feedback.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement