Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballistol spray

Options
  • 13-02-2018 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Anyone know where in cork area I can get this? Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

cat320 wrote: »
    Anyone know where in cork area I can get this? Any help appreciated

Haven't seen it in stock anywhere in Cork, but might be worth giving Murrays a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭cat320

Was looking through the old forums here and some were recommending it as a great gun oil, you could order through parcel motel I think but postage is same price as the product!!!!

cat320 wrote: »
    Was looking through the old forums here and some were recommending it as a great gun oil, you could order through parcel motel I think but postage is same price as the product!!!!

I bought it through a website in Germany if memory serves me correctly. I can't remember which site or how much postage was though!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

www.ballistol.de/1-1-Startpage.html.
    Talk to the organ grinder themselves.:)

UK /Ireland
    Ballistol UK Ltd.
    103-105 Elizabeth Street
    FY13LZ Blackpool Lancashire

phone: 0044 1253 599259
    Internet: www.ballistolstore.co.uk
    E-mail: sales@ballistolstore.co.uk

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    www.ballistol.de/1-1-Startpage.html.
    Talk to the organ grinder themselves.:)

That's actually where I bought it! (at least I think so - it doesn't seem to have a buy function now, but I'd have sworn it was that site I used!).

• Advertisement

Thanks for the links, looks like it's not available locally then. I sent them an email il see what they come back with..

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭zeissman

I seen it in river mourne guns and tackle in strabane N Ireland a few days ago. A bit far for you but they might post it .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Lakelands had it and will post.

Cheers for posting, I tried emailing them but got nothing back I'll try again tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭minktrapper

Any update on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭hollow point

I think Courtlough shooting ground have it they might post it to you if give them a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭paddatjie

Did you try TH Sports in Midleton? Last time I got that spray was in Jeffers in Bandon which is closed now.

Thanks for all the replies I bit the bullet and ordered a few 500 ml bottles off amazon, there's a serious funk to it smells like liqurice

Any one know if it's safe on paint? I tried some with a rag on an old car and it made the paint look like new!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Yes,safe on paint,so long as the paint is dry.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Has anyone mixed it with water? Surely it couldn't prevent rust if water is added?

Advertisement