Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great british shooting show

• 13-02-2018 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there just wondering if anyone going over to the show on friday via ferry and coming back saturday as i had booked flights but as of today cant find my passport🙈 Just looking for a lift over will share ferry and petrol bill. I have hotel booked. just down the country and wont get up to dublin to get emergency passport in time
    Regards nicholas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi there just wondering if anyone going over to the show on friday via ferry and coming back saturday as i had booked flights but as of today cant find my passport🙈 Just looking for a lift over will share ferry and petrol bill. I have hotel booked. just down the country and wont get up to dublin to get emergency passport in time
    Regards nicholas

Who are you flying with? Aerlingus will accept a driving license

• Registered Users Posts: 27 6860nicholas

pm. wrote: »
    Who are you flying with? Aerlingus will accept a driving license

Yea i was booked with ryanair unfortunatly

Advertisement