Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Asos.co.uk

• 13-02-2018 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

I've ordered lots from Asos.com before and always find their sizes accurate and returns fast. I'm about to place a big order with Asos.co.uk. Would anyone have any discount codes please? Any I try say that they aren't valid for the country of delivery address. I can't place the same order on Asos.com as the items aren't available. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Sign up to their mailing list to get codes - but they haven't sent me a code in a while, they might do for Valentines day!

I didn't know there was a difference between the two sites once you enter your country of origin! I always buy in sterling so I must be using the UK site :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Thanks for that, I signed up to their mailing list so here's hoping. I've read the returns policy but I'm still unsure if it's free returns like Asos.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Thanks for that, I signed up to their mailing list so here's hoping. I've read the returns policy but I'm still unsure if it's free returns like Asos.com
    I think the two are basically the same? So they would have the same returns policy - I always order off the UK site and have free returns.

Just a heads up - they now have premium here in Ireland - 14pounds for the year for free next day delivery - I just treated myself :)

Advertisement