Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullyhall Drive, Lucan.

Options
  • 13-02-2018 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,
    I've made this thread just so any residents who bought in Tullyhall Drive, Lucan can share info about progress etc, even people who bought in the previous phase and are now living in the area would like to give some input as I believe its the same developer that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tully12

Homebird18 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've made this thread just so any residents who bought in Tullyhall Drive, Lucan can share info about progress etc, even people who bought in the previous phase and are now living in the area would like to give some input as I believe its the same developer that would be great!

Hi there

I was just wondering if you have heard anything more on the progress of the Tullyhall Drive properties? The last I heard was that the delay is due to ESB issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tritri5

Hi I'm just wondering if those that have moved in were far off the contract date? Our contract states first of June but they are currently completing the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jenelizlouise

Hello! we placed our booking deposit in June and received our keys November 3rd. We had been told the house would be complete Sept/Oct so not too far off. It took some time getting ESB sorted and just received a letter to say our meter is faulty and requires replacing! Builders have been on site from 7am everyday including weekends the rest of the houses are flying up!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tritri5

Hello! we placed our booking deposit in June and received our keys November 3rd. We had been told the house would be complete Sept/Oct so not too far off. It took some time getting ESB sorted and just received a letter to say our meter is faulty and requires replacing! Builders have been on site from 7am everyday including weekends the rest of the houses are flying up!

Ok brilliant thank you.

Advertisement