Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Limit on 2nd Card

Options
  • 14-02-2018 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I am the main account holder for my credit card account.  I have a second card on the account used by a family member.  Is it possible to have a restricted / different limit set on this 2nd card ?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi,

I am the main account holder for my credit card account.  I have a second card on the account used by a family member.  Is it possible to have a restricted / different limit set on this 2nd card ?

Thanks,
    Hi 1.618033,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

If you have additional card holders on your Credit Card account, they share the limit set on the account itself.

If you wish for the second card holder to have a restricted or different limit on the card they'd need to have their own Credit Card account.

You can call the Credit Card team by calling them on 0818 251 251 and an advisor will be happy to help with this.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else,

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement